0:45

The car went on the broad, straight road swiftly heading towards Imperial Sky Entertainment City. They parked by the outdoor plaza and got out of the car.

When the three of them entered Entertainment City, there was already a large crowd inside.

Chaeyoung dragged Lisa and ran around the place while Jimin was like an assistant trying his best to keep up with them while holding their things.

They walked around the wedding dress boutiques before going to Jewellery City.

Chaeyoung was an impatient person who would want things to be done immediately whenever she thought of it, for example, choosing a ring.

The bunch went towards Jewellery City and Chaeyoung's eyes lit up when she saw a shelf full of diamond rings.

When she saw Chaeyoung's sparkling eyes and her delighted expression, Lisa then realized the myth that many women indulged in the bright lights of diamonds was true.

Perhaps amidst the bright glitter hid the princess dreams of every girl, and it held the image of happiness all girls were searching for.

"How is it? How is it? Lili, does this look pretty?"

As Lisa was watching how excited her friend was, Chaeyoung quickly showed her a ring she put on. She exclaimed, "It seems pretty intricate. I like it!"

Lisa gazed down at the diamond ring on Chaeyoung's ring finger. It had a curled-up heart-shaped petal design and seemed beautiful on Chaeyoung's hand.

She raised her eyebrows and nodded. "It looks great. As long as you like it!"

"Chae, you look great with all of them. Which one do you like the most?" Jimin showed several other diamond rings to Chaeyoung and asked in a very gentle tone.

"Lili, which one should I get? Hmm, hey let me see yours!"

Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa's hand and her eyes brightened when she saw the ring in her hand. It was not flashy, yet oddly nice. Basically, it was low-profile and elegant.

"Where did you get this? It looks fabulous!" Chaeyoung was surprised.

Lisa retracted her hand uncomfortably and smiled. "Just pick this one. He gave it to me, so I have no idea."

Chaeyoung nodded but she suddenly frowned after taking a look at the price. She turned to Jimin and said hesitantly, "It's pretty expensive..."

"It's alright. It's once in a lifetime! As long as you like it." Jimin smiled, then he took out a card from his shirt pocket and handed it to the saleslady. In his gentle tone, he said, "We'll have this. Please pack it up for us."

"Noted, Sir!"

The saleslady accepted his card with two hands and a big smile on her face. Lisa then handed her a black card with a dark gold imprint on it. "There should be some discount with this."

It was the card Jungkook had given her, the all-pass to Glory World.

Chaeyoung chuckled in surprise. "I almost forgot you're a top brass in Glory World... Haha, aren't we taking advantage of you right now?"

"Why not when you can?" Lisa grinned. She explained to the saleslady as she seemed unclear, "Just key in the number on the card, and the discount should pop up."

The saleslady then took her card to try it out.

The sky darkened slightly when they came out from Jewellery City and a light drizzle started to fall from the gray sky.

It was around 5 p.m. and with such weather, the sky had already darkened.

Lucas was waiting for Lisa at the entrance of Jewellery City. He quickly went up to her when he saw her figure.