1:48

When she rushed to the car, her clothes were already damp and her beautiful hair was blown messy by the strong winds, interweaving on her chest like dark clouds.

She quietly unlocked the car and tossed the things into the back seat. Then, she walked around the car to the driver’s seat. Just as she was about to get in, there was suddenly the heavy sound of creaking. She looked up subconsciously and noticed something.

In front of her was an old lady struggling to tread on with her shabby tricycle which was filled with collected junk. Several stray dogs were following the tricycle. Its wheels were stuck in a pothole, and she could not get it out. The dirty water from the pothole kept splattering everywhere. Many people that walked past her kept cursing and moved away to avoid her.

The elderly lady seemed pretty worried as the few stray dogs beside her were anxiously howling. They surrounded the tricycle with their paws on the wheels and wanted to help, but to no avail.

The rain started getting heavier and she was almost completely wet. Still, Lisa frowned slightly at this scene. Without hesitating, she walked over and reached behind the tricycle. Both her hands held onto the dirty tricycle, and then she helped to push it ahead with all her might…

The tricycle was clearly very heavy. Even when Lisa had used up all her strength, it was still stuck, and the dirty water that splashed up from the pothole instantly dirtied her clothes.

The wind and rain were getting stronger, and she was drenched.

She tried quite a few times, yet it did not seem to be working. The elderly lady looked grateful yet apologetically at her. She could only smile and nod at her, then she turned to the passersby, planning on asking for someone to help.

At this moment, a large hand suddenly appeared before her. Before she could react, the man already gave the tricycle a hard shove!

The large hand that suddenly appeared startled Lisa. In fact, she noticed that the rain that fell on her head was suddenly cut off. Her brows then raised and she looked up at the person beside her…

It was him! It was Kim Group’s young master, Kim Mingyu!

How could it be him?

Lisa’s twinkling eyes very quickly flashed with shock. Currently, Mingyu was using one hand to push, while the other hand held up the huge, black umbrella, providing her half of the narrow shelter.

Stunned, she very quickly she returned to her senses and abruptly averted her gaze. She pushed the front hard, and then they heard a squelch of relief as the tricycle finally made it up. The dirty water that splashed up reached her fair and delicate face once again.

The elderly lady expressed surprise as she spoke to them, her eyes filled with gratitude. Lisa only nodded slightly, pointing ahead with her slender fingers and indicating for her to go home earlier. The elderly lady smiled before she left.

Lisa watched her cycle gradually away, then she was about to reflexively lift a hand to wipe away the moisture on her face when she noticed that both her hands were filthy, so she could only just let it be.

She quietly put her hands down and was about to turn around when unexpectedly, a white handkerchief was handed to her from the side. Lisa raised her brows and narrowed her starry eyes at the handkerchief. She saw that Mingyu was smiling as he stood there.

His dashing and demonically charming handsome face brimmed with ease. The corner of his lips curled upwards and in those bottomless eyes were a flickering light as he smiled faintly and watched her.

Lisa did not take it. She just looked at him weirdly and while her tone was not filled with the guardedness and gunpowder from before, her sarcasm was not weak either. “How rare that you would lend a hand too.”