0:11

The car sped through the Express Ring and very quickly reached the South River bridge.

Underneath the bridge by the roadside, Jungkook let Lisa park the car. Then, they walked for quite a distance along the sidewalk by the river. Lisa realized that he wanted to inspect the landform at the same time.

The South River had been developed pretty well. Previously, Glory World Corporation had also planned to develop an Economic Development Zone, but later on, because they had to intensely follow up on another project, it had been temporarily paused.

This man seemed to have a very far-sighted vision. The population there was quite dense, and transportation was rather convenient too. If one were to develop this place, the future prospects should be quite bright.

Currently, although many people were still not optimistic about the area, she, however, personally thought highly of the place.

He did not stay there for long. After some deep thought on his part, the two of them returned to the car. It was already close to the evening at this point, so Lisa decided to drive straight to their dinner location.

The place that Lisa brought Jungkook for dinner was not some high-class restaurant. Instead, it was an extremely unique South River restaurant. Built on the edge of a hot spring by the riverside was a fresh and elegant little Chinese restaurant.

"Just order anything you want. Don't be shy with me." Lisa handed the menu over to Jungkook across her. Her eyes shone brightly with hints of sincerity and gratitude.

Jungkook accepted the menu and elegantly flipped in open.

"The game here isn't bad, especially for hotpot..."

He had just flipped open the menu when Lisa's low and light voice suddenly came through indistinctly. He looked up to see her eyes shining ever so slightly like stars, seeming vaguely hopeful.

Ease flashed across his indifferent, handsome face. Eventually, he went with her suggestion and ordered the hotpot with game as side dishes, plus a warm pot of green bamboo snake liquor.

When he handed the menu back to the waiter and was about to ask if she wanted to add on anything, he noticed that she was already gazing out of the window a little absent-mindedly with her chin resting in one hand.

He gestured for the waiter to retreat. Following her distracted gaze, he vaguely heard amused laughter outside from the depths of the plum blossom forest by the riverside. The plum blossoms were blooming, their petals fluttering about and scattering across the ground. Many people held hands as they walked slowly on the green pavement in the plum blossom forest. They were either a pair of lovers or a family of three...

The restaurant was very efficient, so it was only a short while before the food was served.

Lisa picked up the pot of liquor and silently filled up two empty cups. She gently pushed one of it to Jungkook, while she picked up the other. With a frown, she then pulled her head back to finish it in a few gulps.

Lisa's twinkling eyes shifted, suddenly appearing a little distant as she poured herself another cup and took a small sip. "I've also drunk this liquor once by chance. At first, I didn't like its taste, but I don't know when I started to get used to it. Try it, though I'm afraid you won't be used to it."

Jungkook quietly listened to her speak as he picked up his cup of liquor. He took a small sip and found that it tasted pretty delicious. It had a smooth and sweet taste and was fragrant.

She vaguely remembered that her grandmother had once said that if a woman could be like the green bamboo snake liquor, it would perhaps be the perfect combination — mellow, rich and elegantly fragrant like the wine, hidden, beautiful, yet possess a terrifying poison like the snake, and retained the fresh culture of tea.