0:20

Bam!

Before Oscar could finish, the closed door was suddenly flung open. Deng Wenwen walked over in a stern and imposing manner, and behind her, Luna followed.

"Did you forget how to knock too?" Oscar frowned a little unhappily, yet Deng Wenwen just looked past him and walked over in a few huge strides.

"Sis, you're here!"

Luna's delighted and gentle voice was heard. A beautiful woman in pink had very quickly zoomed over. There was a light fragrance, and before Lisa could react, Luna had already clung onto her arm.

"I was really worried that you wouldn't come. Today is a rare day for the whole family to have a reunion. If you didn't come, then Grandfather would feel that this birthday would be meaningless too. Right, Grandfather?"

Luna laughed gently as a lovely smile enhanced her sweet-tempered face.

Lisa shot her a cold look from the side. Apathetically, she pulled her arm away, not even bothering to respond to her. At this moment, Deng Wenwen had already sat across her with a document in her hands too.

"Regarding Yueying, I'm sure your grandfather has just explained it to you. Lisa, I hope that you can be a little rational. Sign it. As long as you sign this, we'll compensate you accordingly. Otherwise, even if you insist, Yueying wouldn't be yours. With those shares that you'll inherit, it's far from enough. In fact, you might even need to take on a huge amount of debt. We're just doing this for your benefit."

Deng Wenwen tossed the document and a pen to Lisa.

"Sign what? Grandmother, about Yueying..."

Luna looked puzzled at Deng Wenwen, her beautiful eyes filled with confusion.

"Nana, this has nothing to do with you. I need to discuss something with Lisa. The banquet downstairs is going to begin soon. Hanbin is probably downstairs. You go down first, I heard that Hanbin has a surprise for you later."

Deng Wenwen smiled lovingly towards Luna.

When she heard, Luna's face instantly showed an understanding smile, so she nodded and said, "Okay then, I'll go out first. Grandmother, Sis, come down quickly. In fact, Grandfather, you're the man of tonight, okay?!"

The sound of the door closing clicked and the entire study room instantly fell silent once again. A terrifying, stifling atmosphere quietly assaulted the space.

Deng Wenwen's pair of sharp and threatening eyes kept staring straight at Lisa who was sitting still. Her tone was very stern. "This is the only way to resolve Yueying's issue. Now, Yueying's funding gap is widening. It's the heart and blood of the family. Do you really wish to see it destroyed just like that?"

"Can't you just say things nicely? What's wrong with you, being so overbearing? Cough, cough..."

On the side, Oscar could not stand Deng Wenwen's tone, so he could not help but reprimand her. In his fury, he started coughing intensely.

"I'm just telling the truth. Otherwise, what better way do we have right now? I can't just let half my life's work be destroyed in a day. Oscar, are you able to just sit and watch Yueying be toppled? In this period, I've been running all around for Yueying. Can one of you be considerate for me? And you still blame me for being overbearing?"

Deng Wenwen's fury had just calmed down when it surged again and her tone rose. "Don't forget that you've agreed to this too! Otherwise, Lisa, you can ask him!"

Lisa had been staring at the documents in front of her. Her eyes were blank for a long time. A while after that, she slowly lifted her head to look at Deng Wenwen across her. As her pale lips parted slightly, she finally asked, "Does Father know about this?"