1:03

Deng Wenwen did not expect Lisa to do this at all. Suddenly, she could only widen her eyes and fix her gaze onto Lisa. Her wizened face turned red from anger while her clenched hands trembled.

“Whether or not I have the guts, it’s not the first time you’re witnessing it, isn’t it? Oh, right, I heard that Father and the government are organizing some charity event for children, aren’t they? It sounds pretty huge. There’s a lot of attention from the media. What do you think the Kim Corporation would do if I made a call to the media or to the government? What would Luna do?”

After Lisa spoke, she disregarded Deng Wenwen’s worn face that continued to sink and she made a call right away.

“Hello? Is this Director Hwang of Time Magazine? Mmm, hello, I have a news that I’d like to report to you. The Ning An Orphanage north of our city…”

Before Deng Wenwen could react, she had already calmly finished a phone call. After that, when Deng Wenwen realized what was happening, it was already too late for her to stop her!

Lisa calmly put her phone away and smiled at Deng Wenwen. “Great. Now, what’s left is for you guys to do. I’d like to see how much longer your brilliant image can be maintained. I know that you’ve been recently rushing to arrange for Luna to join all sorts of charity banquets to wash away all those scandals, haven’t you? This time, I’ve given her another excellent opportunity. I wonder how she’ll thank me.”

“Lalisa! You’re really vicious! You… You…”

Deng Wenwen felt her chest tighten. Suddenly, she could not breathe and she quickly dug out her medication from the bag in a panic. She poured out a few pills to swallow and then calmed down after a while.

Across her, Lisa’s eyes were filled with darkness and ridicule. She got up with an indifferent expression and scattered the paper shreds in her hand. She looked down at Deng Wenwen and said extremely firmly, “I’ve told you. If you won’t let me live, don’t expect me to let you guys either! Whatever Dari and her daughter have stolen from my mother, I’ll surely make them pay back in double to me.”

When she said this, she suddenly bent over and lowered her voice to say, “As for Luna, you can go back and tell her that she can bring out whatever tricks she has. To fight with someone as mean and as ruthless as me, she should raise her tricks a bar higher!

“I’ve given you guys the chance, but you just didn’t want it… You’ll see how Yueying will end up in your hands. Just wait and see, CEO Deng!”

Lisa stormed off with these words. She was very satisfied to see Deng Wenwen tense up and tremble in anger, and she could not help but feel smug. She could already guess that within a few hours, the news regarding the orphanage would spread with all sorts of versions.

Their attacks would all point to the Kim Corporation. She was sure that those reporters must have used their gossip skills and dug pretty interesting inside stories.

Luna, since you want to play, let’s go big. I’d like to see how you can calm this storm this time around!

As for Hanbin, the other day she had already very clearly warned him. Since he had chosen to support Luna, she would not be kind for old time’s sake.

Coincidentally, harping on the public opinion and media’s power this time, she could get Glory World acclaimed and seize the opportunity to set up a Glory World foundation to be used in the future as an aid for these orphans and grabbing the attention of the whole society. That way, there would be an even larger benefit for these orphanages. At least, they would not be helpless when they faced a crisis as they did right now.