0:92

"Hanbin, can you stay with me tonight?" Luna caught up with him and grabbed his hand. "I'm... a little sad..."

Naturally, he knew that it was about Lisa and what happened just now. Many people must have seen that and some people even started discussing it, especially after Jungkook said something like that. Most of them had thrown odd glances at Luna and she only managed to get out by giving an excuse of going to the washroom.

"I want some quiet time alone. Let me send you back to West Park," Hanbin replied quietly. Luna's face turned even paler as her whole body shivered in shock at Hanbin's reply.

It was the first time he had ever declined for her to stay over at his place.

"Hanbin, what's wrong?" She confronted him in shock.

Hanbin took a deep breath as he looked at Luna before him, Lisa's voice echoing in his ear.

He could not bear to see Luna's morose face as she tried to hide her pain. He then said, "I'm a little tired. I..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Luna went forward and hugged him tightly. Her gentle voice was filled with unease. "Hanbin, don't reject me... You know, I really need you right now. I'm really sad..."

Hanbin looked downwards at the sallow Luna quietly. He could not bear to reject her and he nodded, dragging her away and taking his car keys out from his pocket as he walked towards the car.

Luna smiled and went along with him, gently holding onto Hanbin's hand...

It was around 9 p.m. when they arrived at home.

Hanbin took off his coat and tie as he walked into the bathroom in his bedroom. Luna sat on the bedside, about to make a call back to West Park. However, her phone rang when she just took it out. Her eyes turned cold when she saw the number and she went out onto the balcony.

She picked up the call swiftly. "Hello? How's that matter?"

"I've sent the documents to your private email. Take a look at it." The cold voice hung up on her after a short reply.

Luna frowned and stared at her phone. After a short silence, she deleted the number and went back into the room.

She was tired after a long day. She left her phone on the bedside drawer and just as she was about to look for some clothes, she accidentally saw a glass jar full of stars in a corner...

She was bewildered for a moment as memories flashed back in her mind.

If she was not mistaken, this was Lisa's birthday present to Hanbin back then!

This was supposed to be on the bookshelf. Hanbin had placed it on the table when he was rearranging the bookshelf, so why did it change places? And was the jar different now?

Countless possibilities flashed through her mind, each one of them giving her a grave sense of unease. Her hands clenched up and she just stared at the glass jar without moving an inch.

After some time, she came back to her senses when she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. She peeped over. "Hanbin, are you done already?"

"It's your turn," Hanbin replied her as he sat down on one side of the bed wearily.

Luna got up and went into the bathroom.

After she was done, Hanbin was already lying down on the bed.

Luna uncovered the comforter and went in, snuggling beside Hanbin and suggestively touching his waist as she asked him gently, "Hanbin, I've decided on your engagement gift. Do you still want it?"