1:75

“Mother, look at that! Just what was that attitude!?” Yoo Dari could not help but start whining. Her eyes burned with anger as she looked watched their backs.

Deng Wenwen took several deep breaths and calmed down as she held onto Dari. “Don’t say anything. Let’s go back in for now!”

They then went back inside.

When they walked towards the door, Hani and Jeongjae were on their way out. The shock on their faces intensified when they saw Jungkook and Lisa together.

“Chairman Jeon! Lisa!” Jeongjae reacted after a brief moment and called out to them loudly. Hani was still lost in the moment.

“CEO Kim? Long time no see.” Mu Yuchen replied casually.

Hani came back to her senses and asked, “Chairman Jeon, you and Lisa…”

“Mrs. Kim, you know my wife too?”

He outrightly informed them about their relationship with that sentence. Without staying for long, Lisa pulled him away.

“What’s happening?” They traded glances with each other in doubt as the two of them walked past them. They were confused and turned their heads around when they heard the sound of footsteps from behind.

Wenwen came inside with a cloudy expression while Dari seemed angry. It was not hard to guess that they were pissed off.

“Grandmother, don’t be angry! Your health is going to get worse!” Luna let go of Hanvin’s arm and held onto Wenwen.

Hani and Jeongjae noticed that something was wrong, so they then asked, “What exactly happened? Lisa and Chairman Jeon…”

Wenwen’s expression turned even colder and she did not answer. Instead, Dari replied vindictively, “They’re doing this on purpose!”

“Mother, don’t put it that way!” Luna tugged at Dari’s sleeve.

“What now? Just what is that attitude of hers? Is that how Chitthip taught her daughter to behave?” Dari was still furious about what Marco had said to her that morning. She was really frustrated!

However, only she herself knew that there was something else brewing aside from her anger!

She thought that after Luna got together with Hanbin, and since she was Marco’s wife, she was a level above Chitthip no matter what. Every time she thought about Chitthip’s cold expression, she was really mad and she just wanted to best her in everything.

However, Marco could not forget Chitthip, and with Lisa involving herself with a legendary figure such as Jeon Jungkook, how could she be not angry about this?

She was starting to blame God. Why was it even with such excellent traits, she still lost to Chitthip?

With just her background, she was leaps and bounds above Chitthip!

Speaking of appearances and talents, just what could a lecturer do? Moreover, Dari had been one of the top beauties when she had still been in university!

As for their mannerisms, she was raised in a prestigious family since she was young. There was no way Chitthip could be better than her!

She never expected that their conflict would reach their daughters as well. She had gone through so much just to become Marco’s wife, and when she thought she could finally step on her…

Actually, she never really got anything. Aside from securing the title of the Mayor’s wife, Marco had never entered her room after their marriage, and he would never touch a single drop of alcohol at home. He prepared a single bed in his study room which was where he slept.