0:70

Lisa had a dreamless sleep and it was way past noon when she woke up. The space beside her was already empty. Just as she was about to go and look for something to eat downstairs after freshening up, she heard some noises coming from the study room.

She glanced over and noticed that the door to the study room was open, so she walked over. She saw the man was on a call as he sat in the chair before the table. It seemed to be something related to Imperial Sky Entertainment City.

When he noticed Lisa was at the door, he turned the laptop off before standing up and walking towards her.

"Mmm, I'll leave it to you." He hung up on the call, then he looked at Lisa. "Go down and eat something."

"Hmm, is it about the opening ceremony of Imperial Sky Entertainment City? What did Vice President Choi say?"

She found out a little about the conversation after listening to him speak on the phone.

"The PR Department has delayed the opening ceremony to the 7th day after the New Year. Coincidentally, it's Valentine's Day, which is a pretty excellent marketing opportunity. What do you think?"

Jungkook handed his phone to her before he shifted the potted plant by the door a little.

Lisa gave it some thought before nodding. "It's pretty good. We can have a Valentine's Day event. Most people would have gotten back from their hometowns by then. Plus, it's not a work day, so it should do well. Let's just set it on that day. We have to send out the invitations today since it's the New Year Eve tomorrow. We can't wait until after the New Year."

Jungkook nodded. "Agreed, but you're kind of busy after the New Year. Vice President Choi mentioned that he wants you to monitor the event on that day. Can you handle it?"

"Does this count as overtime?"

Jungkook smiled and slung his arm over her shoulder as they walked outside. "They are worried you might be dissatisfied since you'll be the one doing the ribbon-cutting ceremony together with Vice President Choi and several other guests."

"If we're going to do it, we should have a reciprocal banquet together. We can promote the South River project. Since attracting more investors is beneficial to Glory World, I think it's better if you attend it personally. The opening ceremony this time is different from the anniversary celebration. You should realize its importance."

"So?" Jungkook looked at her pointedly.

"I can become the main person-in-charge for the opening ceremony if you're worried, that is. But you have to help me to complete the data analysis for the South River project, and you also have to show me the several designs you showed me back then," Lisa requested.

"Fine, then. The stuff you need is on my work computer. You can take this laptop over. I've been using your laptop, but because the data is too complicated, I'll give it to you in two days."

"That's more like it... Hey, Jungkook, did you wake up early to help me with the data analysis?"

As she suddenly thought of something, Lisa halted her steps. She turned around and looked at him in surprise with glitter in her eyes.

"Did you think I was really a dictator that would only take from you?"

"Of course not, Chairman Jeon, you're a very kind superior who's considerate of his subordinates."

"That's enough. Get something to eat. Lucas came over to prepare the stuff. After lunch, we'll go back to the Manoban Residence after a short rest. I've told Grandpa about it. Mother is probably preparing dinner now."