0:15

His words moved Lisa deeply.

As a person so proud that she did not even bother to explain herself, it was so much like the previous version of her, which was what made him believe in her.

Lisa's hand that was holding the document clenched slightly and her fingernails slowly turned white. Her eyes shifted with a distant light as she took a shallow breath and nodded after a while. Just as she was about to say something, there was a quick knock on the door.

They both looked at each other and then looked at the door together while Chan entered.

"Master, Elder Madam is already here. She..."

Jungkook frowned when he heard Chan's news.

"I'll go back down first." Lisa quickly packed her documents.

"There are copies of the design. If you want to look at them, just come over anytime," Jungkook assured.

"Okay."

Lisa then swiftly left the office.

Time passed by quickly after a day of busy work. Soon, evening came. Lisa wanted to get home earlier to start preparing for the upcoming project, but she had an unexpected visitor at the entrance of Glory World Corporation.

"What are you doing here?"

On top of the stairs, Lisa looked at the sad and gentle-looking Luna. Her expression darkened and she put up a cold aura around her. Her icy reaction made Luna pale.

"Sis..." Luna called out to her feebly, "The company is in trouble. Grandmother was too worried and suddenly fainted. I've been calling you but couldn't get through, so I came here directly. Please go and take a look at her. Father is still in Busan and can't come back now. Mother is worried that Grandfather might overthink, so she did not tell him. She's waiting outside the operating room now. I don't know what to do and I'm scared... Grandmother hasn't been well for some time... I'm really worried, Sis..."

Luna's eyes were filled with fear as she just stared at Lisa.

The company was in trouble?

Lisa frowned. How was it that Yueying Culture Media under Grandmother was not doing well? She had seen from the television that they had just contracted several big projects and were really busy with it recently, so why was there suddenly an issue?

"Which hospital?" Lisa asked after a small pause.

Luna replied quickly.

Lisa had mixed feelings regarding her grandmother Deng Wenwen. Before Luna came to her family, her grandparents had really doted on her. Then, everything changed after Luna arrived. She became the stranger at the corner, watching them laugh together like a real family.

"Lisa, your sister likes your room. Swap with her."

"Lisa, Luna is attending a dinner with me. Let her wear the dress I bought for you before. You've never worn it anyway."

"Lisa, how could you let Luna into the water knowing she has a frail body? What have I taught you?"

"Since Hanbin and Luna like each other, why are you so stubborn? Wouldn't you be happier letting them be together?"

"You're the mayor's daughter. Don't you have all the men in Seoul to pick from? You're making everyone uneasy. Your grandfather fell sick because of you as well. How can you be so selfish?! Why do you have to fight with Luna?"

"You're really childish. I'm so disappointed in you!"

Suddenly Deng Wenwen's words echoed clearly in her ears and she felt a pang of anguish in her chest.