1:70

However, Luna did not let him think further. When she saw that his expression had eased a little, she tiptoed and kissed on his thin lips. Her hands had let go of his waist and made their way up to his neck. Using her soft lips, she daringly pried open his gently shut cold lips…

“Hanbin, don’t push me away… Don’t push me away… I really need you. Don’t abandon me. Let everything stay in the past and we’ll get better.”

Luna said while choking on her sobs, her weak voice contained sadness. She leaned into him as hard as she could to take in all of his warmth. When she kissed him, her hands restlessly moved toward his shirt. In a few movements, she had unbuttoned his shirts, revealing his strong chest.

Hanbin stood silently, not moving. He just let Luna tease him as his hands that fell to his sides tightened slightly. He was not sure how much strength he mustered before he slowly lifted them up, and gently put them around her slender waist.

When Luna saw this, her hand shifted to his waist too. Just as she was about to remove his belt, he stopped her movements stopped in time.

“Hanbin…”

Startled, she looked at him, her eyes mixed with indescribable suffering that she had repressed.

Hanbin breathed in deeply and said in a lowered voice, “It’s not suitable with your current situation. Rest earlier. I’m going to take a bath.”

Luna then bit on her plump and pink lips as she looked at him. Quite a while after that, she sighed and said, “I’m sorry. I just missed you too much. Go upstairs and take your bath then while I prepare some food for you. You look quite tired.”

Hanbin nodded, not bothering to reject anymore. “Don’t exhaust yourself. Watch your health,” he said, then walked upstairs.

When she heard this, Luna smiled a little. Her gloomy heart was finally brightening a little.

He still knew how to care for her. He still cared for her! Earlier, he had a slight reaction, did he not?

As she watched his figure gradually vanish before her eyes, Luna inhaled, then turned to the kitchen.

Hanbin took off all his clothes the moment he was upstairs. He took a set of clean pajamas and walked straight to the bathroom. After filling the bath with water, he submerged his whole self in.

The water was cold.

It had been quite a few days, but it was only at this moment that he felt clear-headed and empty. He was relaxed.

We cannot return to the past…

Cannot return to how it was…

Whether it was him and Lisa, or him and Luna right now, once the cracks showed, the gaps could not be filled again. The funny thing was that between him and Lisa…

She did not seem to give him a chance to grieve, and she had already turned to leave, free and at ease.

Maybe that was how relationships were. No matter how much someone loved deeply, that person would not stay waiting for you at the same spot forever, whether it was to wait for you to turn around, for your regret, or for your apology!

Hanbin suddenly felt depressed. He did not know why he was like this all the time recently. Whenever he recalled this past, he would feel terrible, so terrible that it felt like he was suffocating.

What else could he say? What should he do?

He did not have the answers.

He kept telling himself in his heart to stay strong.