0:14

It took a while for Lisa to come back to her senses. It was no wonder that she thought his name was familiar when he told her yesterday...

Jungkook raised his head and looked at the girl who had just barged in. His eyes seemed calm as ever while some people were throwing mixed glances over at Lisa.

"Go back to your seat. There'll be no exceptions the next time."

Jungkook then turned away.

Lisa nodded and went over to her seat. She quickly pulled the meeting documents out of her briefcase.

The meeting room fell silent once again.

After a moment, Jungkook spoke in his deep and cold voice, "Who's in charge of the project with the Wang Corporation in Incheon? Please report on the progress."

The manager-in-charge stood up nervously as he flipped through the documents and started giving an update.

The manager endured through the pressure and reported the whole progress of the project clearly. Historically, it was impossible for a manager in Glory World Corporation to break under such a meager challenge.

Jungkook did not say anything and just sat there as he quietly listened to the manager's report. He just nodded and reminded him of several important pointers to take note at the end.

Moving forward were the reports for several big projects which were handled by special teams and were not under Lisa, so she just listened and did not give any opinions.

"Director Manoban, please tell us about the progress for New Era Plaza."

Lisa just realized Sanghoon had already finished his report and it was now her turn.

There was a short silence before she flipped her documents open.

Her voice was cold and firm. "The New Era Plaza project is all completed. Currently, we're in the latter phase of observation to monitor the business operations. I've analyzed the data here. The outcome is similar to our expectations. More detailed information will require further market research."

She then raised her head and looked at the cool Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded. Chan went towards Lisa and took the documents from her and handed them to him.

He flipped through them and finally said something after being quiet for a long time, "I've gone to New Era Plaza personally. It looks pretty good in general. Vice President Lee, get someone to follow up on it and it'll be fine."

He slowly closed the documents as he spoke.

"I went to the South River Bridge yesterday and remembered that someone did a proposal about developing that area before. I've discussed it with the Vice Presidents and we think it has potential although it's being put aside due to other projects like New Era Plaza and Jewelry City."

Jungkook turned around and looked at Chan who quickly passed him another document.

Looking through it, he gave Chan an eye signal and the latter then handed some photocopies to the few Vice Presidents present.

Sanghoon explained, "Chairman Jeon, this proposal was made by Director Manoban and Director Chu, who's been stationed outside now. I feel that their combined effort was bold and very fresh, so I handed the proposal to the old chairman."

"Now that New Era Plaza and Jewelry City are finishing up, I'd like to try this proposal, but I'll need a more specific proposal. Is there anyone confident enough to take this project up?" Jungkook said and then looked at everyone.