1:54

Lucas frowned slightly as he added with a deep voice, “But I still don’t dare to raise this to the Master. In fact, recently, the South River project that the Missus is handling is coincidentally going up against Kim Group. Master is actually very worried that Missus will be taken advantage of. He’s been worried about the South River project recently, and spending a lot of time on it.”

“Kim Group!? Isn’t that the Kim family’s company?”

Yuqi’s expression turned colder now. Hostility flashed in her eyes as she looked at Lucas through the sunglasses and said, “Glory World and Kim Group have never had any business dealings with each other. Grandfather has even particularly stated it before. What is oppa thinking?”

“Qiqi, you know Master’s rules too. He definitely won’t yield if it’s within the boundaries of his capabilities. In fact, I seem to be able to guess the reason behind Master’s actions. He knew long ago that Kim Group’s very interested in this project too. Besides, Missus has been previously looking into this project too. Grandfather did agree to this project, but it was delayed after that because of the Imperial Sky and New Era Plaza matters."

“Master has always been very interested in the South River. When he arranged the documents, he found the proposal that Missus had written, so after some discussion with the Vice Presidents, it was decided.”

When Lucas said this, Yuqi was startled. She fell silent for a while, then she said, “Can Sis-in-law handle those people? Who’s the one handling this project on their side?”

“It’s Kim Mingyu. He’s currently the Vice President of Kim Group.”

“Mingyu? How could it be him!?” Yuqi instantly frowned and he could not help but feel his head ache.

Lucas hesitated, then answered, “Don’t worry. Master won’t let Missus fight alone. He’s personally getting involved in this project. The new plans from the government should be released soon and the tender meeting is probably going be on the 12th or 14th this month. It’ll be inevitable for everyone to meet then.”

“Is oppa outstation for work now? Earlier, I called him and his phone was still switched off.”

“He’ll probably rush back in time before the tender. Don’t worry. He’s already told Missus to take care of you. Previously, I handled all the things at the Imperial Sky Entertainment Club. If there’s anything you’re unsure of, you can ask me. I might have to leave Seoul for Busan in a few more days, so you…”

With Yuqi, Lucas did not dare to talk about whatever between them or mention their past. Just like their conversation now, it was the only way Yuqi would speak to him calmly.

“Go, Sis-in-law seems pretty great. She should be able to do it well,” Yuqi answered calmly, reaching up to fix her sunglasses. “When did she and oppa begin? I’ve never heard oppa mention her before. When the family called me to tell me about this, I was so shocked.”

“Missus has always been working at the Glory World headquarters. Grandfather admires her very much. In fact, Grandmother was an old comrade-in-arms with her Grandpa. Missus is a pretty great person. After they got married, Master has been smiling much more, Qiqi. This marriage is a good thing.”

When she heard Lucas, Yuqi hesitated before she nodded. “Mmm, they look pretty well-matched. Whatever it is, as long as Brother likes her, I’m happy for him.”

Then, Yuqi looked at the black and white photo on the tombstone again, and at Jiseul beside them. She breathed in deeply, then suddenly turned around.

“Okay, let’s go back,” she said with finality, then walked away.