0:85

Lisa nodded. "Mmm, thank you. Later in the afternoon, Vice President Choi and the rest will rush over. Is the venue almost done being decorated?"

"Don't worry, Director Manoban. It's pretty much done and everyone's just packing up. I've checked the stage too. It's all good. We've also gone through everything on the agenda, and it's generally already done. All that's left is our company's promotional logo. They've gone back to the office to send the gifts over, so it can definitely be done before 2 p.m."

As she listened to Manager Fang, Lisa took out her phone and checked the time. It was close to 1 p.m. and the launch would begin at half-past 3. There was also going to be a grand banquet tonight with programmes and the line up was strong. The entire event was quite extravagant.

Because Imperial Sky Entertainment City was a large-scale entertainment city led by Glory World Corporation coupled with many collaborations and investments from other companies, it was practically one of the super large projects of Seoul in the recent years. It drew a lot of attention from the city residents and the government.

Lisa quietly put her phone away and then said, "Let's move faster. We're a bit tight on time. It's already 1 p.m. now. In another two hours, the honored guests and the other guests will be here, so you need to watch things well. You should understand the significance of the launch. Be more careful. I'll go take a look at the venue. Check this side again and take note of anything that we've missed out."

She left with these words, and then walked towards the International Exhibition Centre.

The opening ceremony was held in the International Exhibition Center inside Imperial Sky Entertainment City which could cater up to ten thousand people. The government had invested to build the exhibition center two years ago, and Imperial Sky Entertainment City was constructed around it.

Many large-scale banquets were organized there such as annual dinners of big companies or Seoul's New Year party.

When Lisa went over, a huge arch made of flowers stood at the entrance. A long, red carpet ran all the way until the very center of the International Exhibition Center while numerous flower baskets graced the aisle. A large number of greeting cards, all filled with words of congratulations, hung on a string, swaying as the wind breezed through.

In one glance, the entire place was red.

The staff was busy running around, and some employees were packed with jobs to do on-site too. None of them were standing around leisurely.

Lisa went towards the entrance as the employees at the receptionist table greeted her, "Director Manoban!"

She nodded. "Thanks for the hard work. We'll be able to get a good rest after today."

Everyone had sacrificed their break time and went back to work, so Lisa was really grateful to them.

"We'd be very happy if you could ask Chairman Jeon to give us more bonus in the next meeting, Director Manoban."

"That's right, Director Manoban. Get Chairman Jeon to raise our salaries!"

They were getting excited as they mentioned about their remuneration package. Lisa smiled as she saw their eyes brighten up. "I'll definitely convey your wishes to Chairman Jeon."

"Director, Director!"

As Lisa was about to walk inside, Yeri's voice reached her from the back. She turned around and saw Yeri running towards her.

"Director, this is the programme agenda. Please check it and sign here if there's no issue. The PR Department is waiting for this. I've been looking you this whole morning!"