1:94

When she saw the frail and slender hands that reached out to her, the tears that welled up in Lisa’s eyes flickered, she slowly reached out with her cold hands, and hold Shen Wenna’s hands.

“Weren’t you two in Busan? Why did you suddenly come back?”

Chitthip’s eyes were still slightly red, yet her little face had returned to its usual calm. She was so composed that Lisa’s heart wrenched in hurt.

“We just landed and heard that you… so we rushed over… How are you? They said you… lost your sight,” Lisa sniffed. Through her misty eyes, she looked at Chitthip. With a deep breath, she tried to ease the bitterness that filled her throat, yet she still could not push down that sadness in her voice.

She waved her slightly trembling hand in front of her and realized that Chitthip did not react at all. She just calmly answered her, “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“Mother…” Lisa tightened her grip, silently lowering her head. A drop of tear instantly slid down her long eyelashes and fell onto Chitthip’s wrist, burning her slightly.

She sniffed and quickly wiped away the tears in the corner of her eyes. Blinking at Chitthip with teary eyes, she asked, “What did the doctor say? Can it be cured? When can it be cured? Did they say?”

“Father, can Mother’s eyes be cured? Who did this? She was just fine before we left! What happened? Why would she fall down the stairs? Why?”

Lisa abruptly turned to look at Marco who walked in after Jungkook. Confronted by this question, Marco was startled.

When the two of them did not respond, Lisa whipped her phone out from her pocket. “You won’t say? I’ll call Chaeng!”

“Don’t call Chaeyoung, Lisa. She just went home. This incident has nothing to do with your father. I just slipped and fell by myself…”

“Don’t tell me it’s Yoo Dari and Luna again!” Before Chitthip could finish, Lisa's loud, insistent shouts were heard, and her initially misty eyes turned cold and stern.

“Lisa, calm down!” Jungkook frowned slightly. As he watched Lisa filled with hostility, he could not conceal the concern in his eyes. “Let’s look for the doctor and understand Mother’s condition first, Chan.” Jungkook said, hinting at Chan.

Chan immediately nodded in understanding and said, “Yes, Master! I’ll go get the doctor right away!”

“Is it them?” Lisa fixed her gaze on Marco. Her cold face was covered with a layer of ice and the gaze in her eyes was firm.

Marco’s disprited face revealed some sorrow, yet Lisa had already called Chaeyoung and turned to walk out.

When he saw Lisa’s figure brush past him like the cold wind, Marco anxiously called out, “Lisa, where are you going?”

Jungkook turned slightly and saw that she was already heading out of the door. He could only helplessly sigh and signal Lucas with his eyes.

Lucas nodded in comprehension, then he followed her with two bodyguards in black suits.

Chitthip felt the momentary heaviness and silence in the room too, so she immediately demanded, “Priya! Gguk-ah, what did Priya do?”

Jungkook walked over in two steps. He helped Chitthip up slowly and put a pillow behind for her to lean on. Marco came over to support her too.

“She’s fine. I’ve gotten Lucas to follow her. Don’t worry. How are you feeling?” Jungkook asked softly.

“I’m fine… Just can’t see anything…” Chitthip’s beautiful face forced a bitter smile. “Sorry to bother you and Lisa, making you rush here. Quickly bring her back. This child is one-track minded sometimes. She gets impulsive easily.”