0:73

Boram looked at the young couple with a big smile, her tone kind. She felt that the more she looked at Lisa and Jungkook standing beside each other, the more she thought of them being a perfect couple. She was over the moon as she thought that she would be able to have a grandchild soon.

Joonwoo could not help but pat his wife's shoulder when he saw her face. "Don't put on such a vulgar smile. You might frighten them."

"Who has a vulgar smile now?" Boram glared at Joonwoo, annoyed by what he said. "I can't believe that such words came from a vulgar person like you."

"So, only you can talk about others and I can't talk about you? Can you be any more unreasonable?"

Joonwoo was not convinced.

"I'm the reason here. Any problems?"

"I'm not going to talk to you anymore!"

"Talk? My smile has nothing to do with you, alright? Am I disturbing you in any way?"

"Just ignore them. They'll come and eat after they are done." Jungkook lowered his voice as he glanced at the old couple fighting before them as he spoke to the slightly shocked Lisa.

Jaeyoung and Gyungmi smiled at each other and shook their head helplessly. Then, they started serving everyone wine.

Because they just had a meal at the Manoban Residence, Jungkook and Lisa did not really eat much. They just ate a little and drank half a bowl of soup.

Things were getting lively after dinner as fireworks shot up into the sky everywhere. A tiny spark shot up high into the night sky, and boom! It lit up the town beautifully.

Stars blanketed the night sky and the cold wind seemed a little lonely, but that was not enough to stop the people from having fun...

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a black sleeping robe around him. He did not see the woman anywhere in the bedroom. After thinking for a while, he exited the bedroom after tying his sash.

It was quiet in both the living room and the study room. She was probably downstairs mingling with the others or just watching television.

He sat down on the sofa slowly. As he turned the television on, he saw a pack of cigarettes on the side table, so he casually took one out and lit it up.

After several puffs of smoke, he heard the explosion of fireworks from downstairs. He turned his head over to the balcony, then he realized that someone was setting fireworks off right in the yard of his house. He could hear their voices all the way from outside.

He flicked the cigarette on the ashtray before walking towards the balcony.

He leaned against the balcony railing. As expected, he saw the servants and his family playing with fireworks happily. The colorful, sparkling fireworks went off one after another. Even he felt slightly cheered up inside.

He looked around with his eyes and soon noticed the petite woman standing by the side above the staircase. She was gazing up at the fireworks quietly...

She stood underneath the fireworks in silence and observed them with a peaceful smile. It was much different from the usual cold vibe she gave off.

"Missus, come over and play too!"

A servant handed her a lit sparkler, but she smiled and shook her head. "You guys go ahead. I'll just watch."

"Master!"

Lisa turned around when she heard someone yell. She looked over and saw the man on the balcony.

She saw the man casually smoking a cigarette there, and his eyes were definitely fixed on her.