0:38

Lisa nodded after giving it some thought. "Right, are you going back to the office in the afternoon? Are we staying here tonight?"

"We're going back to Maple Residence at night. We'll leave after lunch. I'll only go back to the office tomorrow. Imperial Sky Entertainment City is already opened for a trial run, so I'll go over and take a look," Jungkook replied indifferently.

"Imperial Sky Entertainment City? The project I was in charge of? I think all the phases are done, and the slots for merchants are filled up as well. Imperial Sky Jewellery City is opening during the New Year as well... Hmm, can I join you too?"

She was not very focused on this project because she had not taken care of the New Era Plaza. After she was done with the big issues, she had delegated the rest of the tasks to others.

"Are you ok in your condition?" Jungkook glanced at her.

She quickly stood firmly to indicate that she was fine.

Jungkook smiled. "Do as you wish then."

A servant knocked on the door. "Master, Missus, lunch is ready. Elder Madam asked you both to come down!"

They both went downstairs together.

The lunch seemed extravagant. All the dishes did not look very different from a hotel banquet. It was apparent that both Joonwoo and Boram spent every last ounce of their cooking skills.

Lisa was starting to feel nervous when she saw the grand spread before her.

"Come and have a seat. It's your first time here and I know you're not very fond of strange things, but you'll get used to it after some time. Gguk's always busy working, so you don't have to mind him. It's our own company after all, so it's alright to leave early from work or take a break sometimes. Come back and visit us," Joonwoo said gently.

Lisa had no idea that the serious-looking old chairman was such an easygoing person, very much similar to his grandpa who was always kind and gentle.

She nodded. "I got it. I will, Grandfather."

"That's right, listen to your grandfather. There's no point for a girl to work so hard. It's the man's job to earn money and support the family. You just need to learn how to enjoy. The Jeon family doesn't need the ladies to work hard outside. If you're free, come here and play some mahjong with me or help me with my plants. Isn't that right, Grandfather?" Boram said with a big smile on her face.

"Mmm, I agree with your grandmother on this. Jae, Mi, what do you guys think?"

Jaeyoung and Gyungmi looked at each other, then he said gently, "Let the kids make their own decisions. We won't know what the youngsters might be thinking."

"Also, Gguk, you have to give your marriage ceremony with Lisa serious consideration. Find a time as soon as possible and visit the Manoban Residence. We need to talk about it. We don't mind your sudden marriage, but we have to fulfill the basic courtesies. These are the thoughts of your grandparents, your father, and mine altogether."

It was Gyungmi who had spoken up.

Marriage ceremony...

Lisa was stunned. She tilted her head and glanced at Jungkook, who was using a handkerchief the servant had handed to him to wipe his hands. There was a short pause before he replied, "I'll visit them this coming Saturday. Don't worry about the marriage ceremony for now. I'll discuss with Lisa and decide on the specifics later."

"Mmm, get on it. Alright, the dishes are getting cold. Let's eat," Joonwoo said.

The whole family grabbed their wine glasses and gently clinked against each other's glasses before drinking.