1:78

Then, she moved her hand away from her belly, lifting her fingertips to massage her forehead as she asked, a little bewildered, “How could you tell?”

He grinned as he took the handkerchief from his shirt pocket, and took her hand that was wounded from the scratches. He said softly, “Your acting was so bad. If I didn’t quickly carry you and run off, you’d probably have been exposed.”

Then, he carefully helped her wipe away the blood stains on the back of her hand. As he looked at those clear traces of scratches, there was a gloom between his brows. “We should still make a trip to the hospital and get this wound cleaned. At the same time, check whether you need to be vaccinated.”

Lisa was pleased to hear his concern. She retrieved her hand and studied the bloody scratches on the back of her hand was quite obvious, but they were not serious to the point of…

She reached out to take the handkerchief from his hand as she said, “I don’t want to. Don’t you know that you only need to be vaccinated when you’re scratched by an animal? Besides, was my acting truly that bad?”

“What do you think? To me, she’s no different from an animal. Also, your acting is unbearable,” he said justifiedly. Then, he reached out to hold her hand again as he got Chan to retrieve the first aid kit from the car before he began to help her clean the wound. When the medicine touched her wound, the fiery pain made Lisa inevitably gasp.

“Can you hurry up? It kind of hurts!” She hissed softly.

He was focused on cleaning the wound when he looked up at her. Without an ounce of pity, he said very calmly, “It’s good to experience a little hurt. Once it hurts, you’ll remember better. Next time, you can suffer less.”

“Have I been suffering at all this time? In fact, I successfully made Luna fly into a rage and break her facade. In fact, her hand seemed to have…” She could not help but defend herself. To her, she felt that she had performed quite well this time, so he should be praising her.

He casually glanced at her, then said calmly, “Do you want me to praise you? For being very good, very cool, very strong? Missus, did you know that you’re starting to look more and more like a certain thing?”

“Like what?”

Lisa did not immediately understand his meaning, She immediately turned to him and ask, yet just as she said that, she immediately realized that she had fallen for a trick. Quickly, she waved her fist at him. “You look like a thing! No, wait, you’re a nobody!”

“Don’t move. I’m applying the medicine.” Jungkook held her down and said softly, “I’ll consider that you have self-awareness this time. Your IQ and response rate can still be saved, but your tricks…”

“It’s just my tricks that were a little despicable and shameless, right?” When she heard him say this, she suddenly fell silent and slowly pulled back her hand. She slowly lowered her gaze and suddenly did not speak anymore.

Jungkook who was applying the medication for her quickly noticed her silence. He abruptly looked up at her. When he saw that her calm expression was mixed with loneliness, he immediately sighed softly as he lifted a hand and gently touched her head. “That’s enough. Don’t make such a face. Did I say anything? So what if it was despicable and shameless? I’m not all that upright either. You’ve returned victoriously, and this is something worth celebrating. Tonight, we’ll go home and celebrate with champagne.”

“It’s not because of this. I just feel a little sad.” Lisa let him pat her head. She shrugged and looked up silently at Jungkook, her gaze clear. “I didn’t think that Luna would have such weird thoughts. Shouldn’t she be happy when someone helps her and treats her as a good friend, treating her well? Why…?”