0:68

Lisa also felt that the atmosphere was a little odd. When she turned to Jungkook and wanted to ask him something, she saw him drinking with his head lowered.

It fell silent for quite a while.

Seeing her puzzlement, Jungkook's voice suddenly softly entered her ear as he simply explained, "Yuqi grew up with us. All these years, she's been living abroad. She's a few years younger than you. She manages the company's branch of entertainment nightclubs in France and is considered a pretty experienced DJ. She's a brat that's easy to get along with him. She's as dumb as you, but her personality is more like a boy's and she's very straightforward."

Her brows raised as she looked a little astonished at him. Jeon Yuqi entertainment nightclub, female DJ?

She did not know why, but she vaguely felt that whenever Yuqi was mentioned, the atmosphere became a little weird, but she was quite excited to meet this legendary sister-in-law of hers.

Yesterday or the day before, when the Jeon residence called, she had vaguely heard Boram complain to Joonwoo about Yuqi not coming back to celebrate the New Year or something...

Now that she heard them discuss her again, she started to become more curious.

After dinner, Bambam and Eunwoo walked straight to the living room. They steeped some tea and began to play some cards.

When the few of them gathered together, they had quite a lot on the agenda. Usually, they would go golfing, wander around the horse ranch, drink tea and play cards, go to the club to pass time and so on.

Initially, Lisa was mulling over tidying up the dishes herself, yet just as she picked up one bowl, the man that had gone to brew the tea had returned.

"Let me. You go play with them."

When Lisa saw him tidying up, she stopped him. "If you do this yourself, you'll go on till midnight."

He ignored her and quickly cleaned it up himself. He brought the dishes to the kitchen. Stumped, Lisa followed him.

The man had already begun to silently wash the dishes.

He had drunk quite a lot earlier, so his exceptionally handsome face was faintly blushing. As she moved closer to him, she could even faintly smell the light scent of alcohol. Eunwoo and Bambam had poured him quite a bit to drink.

She stood behind him and watched him for quite a while, then she poured him a glass of water. "Do you want to go upstairs for a shower first?" She said as she handed the glass of water to him.

He looked at her from the side, then took the glass. He had two gulps before he said in his deep and slightly raspy voice, "I'm not in a rush. It's still early. Tonight, you have to work a little harder. We all drank quite a bit, so it's not good if we drive. Later on, you'll have to drive. We'll send them home together, okay?"

She nodded and shifted her feet slightly. Her fair arms reached into the sink and she lowered her head to quietly wash the bowls.

Quite a while after that, she suddenly remembered something and softly called out to him, "Jungkook?"

"Mmm? What is it?" He answered, his hands not stopping what they were doing.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I want to make a trip back to the Manoban residence. The day after tomorrow, I"ll follow you back to the Jeon residence on the evening of New Year's Eve, okay?" Lisa said, then she slowly looked up at him, her eyes holding a hint of hope and even anticipation.

The Manoban residence seemed to have been always cold and cheerless. When the New Year came, Grandpa would let the servants go on holiday, so it would be even more deserted with only Grandpa, and Chitthip. In the past, she would go home to celebrate the New Year, but now...