0:63

With an outstanding appearance and exceptional net worth, Hanbin was one of perfect Prince Charming most girls dreamt of. His presence simply took many people’s breath away. A lot of girls started getting envious of Luna.

Being born in a prestigious family and now having become a popular superstar, she even got married to such a worthy man. Luna had gotten hold of what a woman could dream of. How fortunate of her!

The shutter clicks went on frantically as Hanbin stepped in. He smiled as he nodded to the guests, befitting of the image for a young man from a prestigious family.

“CEO Kim, you’re finally here! Everyone’s ready and it’s about time too.” Assistant Taehwa came up to him.

Hanbin looked ahead to see his parents Hani and Jeongjae as well as Dari and Deng Wenwen. They were greeting the guests joyfully. Looking around, he could not find Marco anywhere, so he frowned slightly. “Is uncle not back yet?”

“Mrs. gave him a call just now. He’s on the way and should be here soon. CEO Kim, Ms. Luna is just upstairs, let’s go!”

Taehwa smiled. “I heard Ms. Shanshan say that Ms. Luna is really stunning today. Coupled with you, CEO Kim, you two are the perfect match! I’m so excited for the both of you!”

Hanbin’s expression softened. His eyes looked much gentler as well as he nodded and then looked towards the staircase area. As though he suddenly remembered something, he looked at Taehwa and asked, “Did you see Lisa?”

“CEO Kim, Ms. Lisa…”

Before Taehwa could finish his sentence, there was some commotion at the back. Hanbin turned around as he heard someone yelling, “It’s Mayor!”

“Hmm? Who’s the young lady beside the Mayor?”

“Why does she seem a little familiar?”

Looking at the entrance, Marco was walking slowly into the house, and beside him was a slim lady with waist-length hair wearing a black windbreaker.

It was Lisa!

Hanbin’s focus instantly locked on Lisa’s unfriendly figure.

“Congratulations, Mayor!” People started greeting Marco the moment he came in.

Lisa glanced at Marco coldly. As she ignored the odd gazes from everyone else, she paved a path for herself and walked straight ahead towards the staircase area with a dark aura around her.

“Lisa, you…”

Hanbin came up to her with a mixed expression, yet she totally ignored him and pushed him away coldly before proceeding upstairs.

Because Lisa had used quite some force, Hanbin crashed onto the staircase handle. Luckily, he reacted quickly and clutched onto the handle, avoiding an embarrassing fall.

Thump!

Solid footsteps marched right upstairs. He was startled and had no idea what had happened. By the time he looked around for Lisa, she had already headed upstairs.

“Hanbin! Are you alright?” Dari and the others came up to him quickly and looked at him worriedly. Hani and Jeongjae who were behind looked at each other with a complicated expression.

“I’m fine!”

Hanbin pushed Taehwa who was holding him away. He was starting to get impatient and then went upstairs as well. Dari and the others seemed panicked.

What had happened?

Such a turn of events confused the crowd. They widened their eyes when they witnessed what just happened. So many questions needed to be answered.