1:11

Deng Wenwen caught the keywords in Lisa’s sentence, and her whole body tensed up as she threw knife-sharp glances at her.

“Glory World purchased Yueying’s shares from CEO Gil and several other people. We Glory World are now interested in the showbiz industry. Director Manoban is attending this meeting on behalf of Glory World as the Operating Vice President of Yueying. I hope we can collaborate well in the future!” VP Lee’s timely reply erased everyone’s doubts.

What!?

Operating Vice President?

The secret buyer was actually Glory World?

Deng Wenwen’s eyes flew open as her whole body trembled while she suddenly thought of something!

So, did Lisa sell the 20% shares Chitthip held to Glory World?

Deng Wenwen stared at Lisa in disbelief. “You… Did you… That document… You… You gave it to Glory World…”

Dari was shocked as well. She glanced at Deng Wenwen beside her with unease.

Lisa seemed pleased to see them freaked out. She felt much better as they looked more anxious and afraid. She remembered how Chitthip had left and was forced to sign the document. She even had to stab herself on the shoulder. Upon recalling all this, coldness gathered in her eyes.

As they were still in disbelief, she extended her arm to her assistant, Yeri, behind her. Yeri quickly handed a document to her.

She grabbed it and flipped through it, then tossed it onto the table and pointed at the top of the document. “Do you mean this document?”

“I know you’ve been putting in a lot of effort for this document lately, I’ll let you take a look today.”

Lisa left them with a casual remark as Yeri sent the document to Deng Wenwen. “We also have a share transfer contract here. Please take a look, everyone. We Glory World now have 37% of shares. That means we’re eligible to participate in Yueying’s decision as the second largest stakeholder.”

VP Lee also signaled his assistant to distribute the documents to everyone.

Deng Wenwen’s body shuddered as she looked at the document Yeri handed over. Flipping it open, she could not believe what she saw. She glared at Lisa with bulging eyes.

“You… You…”

Suddenly, she blacked out, and her hands let go of the document and it fell onto the floor.

“Mother!”

“Grandmother!”

“Grandmother, are you alright?”

Luna grabbed Deng Wenwen who almost fell off the chair while Dari quickly took out the bottle of medicine from Deng Wenwen’s pocket. She grabbed several tablets and popped them into her mouth.

This scene shocked most of the people in the meeting room. Many of them stood up and looked around, trying to figure out what was happening.

Mingyu squinted and just observed the room. His eyes quickly locked onto the aloof and calm Lisa, staring at her with interest.

Deng Wenwen’s heart rate calmed down after taking her medicine. She panted while she slowly came back to consciousness as Luna held her, unable to say anything.

“Grandmother, are you alright?”

“Mother, are you okay?”

Luna and Dari's anxious voices reached her.

Luna could not stand it anymore. A cold light flashed through her eyes as she looked at Lisa, and there was anger in her tone. “Lisa, you’re too much! She’s your grandmother!”