1:34

"Great! I've been looking forward to this day! Your grandfather asked me about your marriage with Hanbin several days ago. I gave it some thought and decided to bring your grandparents over as well, so we can celebrate together."

Dari took the document back from Dari and gave to Hani who accepted it with a mixed expression on her face.

"Mother, will Hanbin be coming tonight? The baby and I miss him... Is he still angry with me? He never picks up my call…"

Luna watched Hani carefully with a pair of eyes full of anticipation. Her beautiful face lacked the paleness she had before, and she now seemed much better.

"He's been busy with Yueying's matters. Please understand Hanbin. Everyone is exhausted. It's really not easy for him to hold the fort down," answered Dari.

Hanbin respected the decision of Hani and the others. In fact, he was handling Yueying on behalf of Luna, and it was not easy for him to keep the company running.

Hanbin still had a trick or two up his sleeves. He took back several movies that were previously canceled back as well as some huge advertisements. Besides that, he swapped Luna out and delivered a public apology on behalf of her. On the other hand, he also managed to keep their biggest investor Kim Group. With all his hard work, he barely kept Yueling alive.

During this period, as the second largest stakeholder, Lisa never appeared. Everything was handled by the Vice President Lee of Glory World. In addition to that, Glory World put in a lot of effort as well. They removed Luna and selected another artiste as the new ambassador for Imperial Sky Jewellery City with many stakeholders in favor of the decision.

Luna bit her lip when she heard Dari. She then replied, "I got it. I'm sorry, Mother. Things must've been tough. I'll make sure to correct my own mistakes and do my best to become Hanbin's best aide!"

Luna's eyes were filled with confidence when she spoke. Having graduated as a business major back in university, she had also been learning a lot about business after shadowing Hanbin around for the past few years.

She believed that she would not become any worse even after she left the entertainment industry, definitely no lesser than Lisa anyway. She had never lost to Lisa in anything ever since they were children. Whether it was studies or relationships with others, she had always been way, way ahead of Lisa.

After doing some thinking on her own, she decided she would quit her acting career and pick up her business management knowledge again. She wanted to become Hanbin's best aide so that she could win his heart again.

If she could take him away from Lisa many years ago, she could make Hanbin let go of this negative rut and accept her again now. After all, they still had feelings for each other, did they not?

It was slightly past lunch time when Hani got someone to deliver the marriage contract to the Kim Corporation. Secretary Wang knocked on the door moments after Hannin sat in his chair.

"CEO Kim, Madam sent this over. Ms. Luna has signed it. Madam wants you to sign it as soon as possible so that I can submit it to the Civil Affairs Bureau today."

Secretary Wang lay the document open right before Hanbin.

A marriage contract…

Hanbin narrowed his eyes and then glanced at Secretary Wang coldly. His gaze then stopped on the document right in front of him. He was suddenly reminded about what Hani had spoken to him about before.

"CEO Kim, Madam asked the elder to have dinner at the villa in the south tonight. CEO Deng and the others will be going as well. They'll all be there to celebrate your marriage with Ms. Luna, so…"