Legend Awakens

(Just to tell you Wolf won't be really in, until after Mission 4 "C2W". The Saving Wolf arc starts at the End of the "Transmission" chapter)

The camera opens up to Venom Snake walking to a sink and mirror. The sound of gunshots can be heard outside.

Just another day in a war without end
OUTER HEAVEN

He grabs a tape from the ledge at the bottom of the mirror and he puts it in a walkman and presses play and he sets the walkman down.

————
The camera then changes Views to Venom Snake. He's slowly waking up and his vision is blurry and he looks around. The sound of a heart monitor is heard. After a few seconds a nurse walks into the room with a cart. She comes over to Snake and turns down the volume on the radio and changes Snake's IV. Another nurse comes in and goes to the patient next to Snake. The nurse finishes changing Snake's IV and she walks away.

The other nurse comes over and tightys up some flowers on a table near Snake's bed. She starts to walk away but Snake groans and she stops and looks at him. Then she walks over and checks on Snake.

Nurse:*In another language* "Sir?" *She sees that Snake's awake and she runs out of the room, knocking the radio over, yelling for the doctor.*

Snake falls back to sleep. The screen turns black. The sounds of buttons being pressed and a phone ringing is heard. Someone picks up the phone.

Woman:"V has come to."

The woman hangs up the phone and the phrase travels through the cyber world then the sound of an Idroid opening is heard.

METAL GEAR SOLID V
THE MAIMED WOLF

Idroid:"V has come to."

3 days after awakening

Snake starts to wake up.

Doctor:*In another language.* "Sir? Sir?"

Prologue
AWAKENING

Snake start to fully wake up.

Doctor:"Can you hear me? Are you having difficulty speaking? Can you move your head? Just nod, if you can hear me."

Snake slowly nods.

Doctor:*Points up.* "Look up, please."

Snake slowly looks up then he looks back to the doctor.

Doctor:"Very good. How do you feel now? Can you speak?"

Snake tries to speak but only air comes out.

Doctor:"What is your name? When were you born? Can you recall?"

A minute later.

Doctor:"Good now then.... Please try to relax. There is plenty of time. I need to tell you something. Please listen, and try not to panic." *He walks around the bed as he talks.* "You've been in a coma for... quite some time. Yes yes, I know. You'd like to know how long..." *He gets to the other side of the bed.* "I'm afraid it's been... nine years."

The heart monitor start to beep faster and faster as Snake starts to panic.

Doctor:*Runs over to Snake.*"Dammit!"