The Skulls

(That picture at the top is so true.)

The camera opens up to Snake, Wolf and DD on the helicopter. Wolf sitting under the gun rack, she's looking at some photos.

Angola-Zaire Border Region
Aerial Command Center

Miller:*Com*"Boss, Major, the Intel Team has come back with its report following its investigation into PF logistics. Cipher has to be involved with this distribution network somehow... One thing in particular caught my eye. A convoy that regularly crosses the savannah. On paper, it's just mined resources going to the government... but the security's much too heavy. At the very least, it's worth checking out. Take a look at the mission."

Snake opens up his iDroid and selects a mission.

---

Episode 16

TRAITORS' CARAVAN

---

The camera opens up to Snake, Wolf and DD on the helicopter at nighttime. Wolf is sitting on the chairs next to the right door.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"Boss, Major."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"Your objective is to steal an entire truck from a PF convoy."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:"We don't have a fix on the truck we want. But the Intel Team has spotted the until that's been tasked with escorting it."

Enemy Combatants
The Contract Forces of Africa
Zero Risk Security

Miller:*Com*"They're station at the guard post to the north of Nova Braga Airport, on the savannah."

Snake stands up and opens up the right door and sits down. Wolf looks outside from her seat.

Guest Starring
The "Skulls" Parasite Unit

Miller:*Com*"The rendezvous with our target will be any time now, Start by heading to that guard post."

Featured Mecha
Fire Support Vehicle "Stout IFV_FS"

Miller:*Com*"Then follow the escort unit, they should lead you right to the target truck. Boss, Major, extract them from the mission area. You can check the target details on your iDroid."

The helicopter arrives at the LZ.

Steal the Cargo

Snake, Wolf and DD hop out of the helicopter.

Pequod:*Com*"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter flies off.

Snake, Wolf and DD run to the outpost and after a little bit of running they get near the outpost. DD barks a few times and spots a few soldiers and Wolf sniffs the air and spots a few others.