The Old Man

(Sorry for the really long wait. Also I fucking hate this mission on Extreme. It's the only Mission I haven't been able to do yet, while trying to get S rank.)

Snake and Wolf are on the helicopter. Wolf is sitting under the gun rack with her eye closed.

Angola-Zaire Border Region
Aerial Command Center

Miller:*Com*"Boss, Major, you two need to make contact with Code Talker, the 'old man' who knows what the pathogen is. We have to stop this disease that's spreading across Mother Base. Select the mission on your iDroid."

Snake opens his iDroud and selects a mission.

-----

Episode 28

CODE TALKER

------

Snake, Wolf and Quiet are on the helicopter around Mid-Day. Wolf is sitting across Quiet and Wolf is looking out the windows of the helicopter.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"Boss, Major,"

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"make contact with the old man know as Code Talker."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"According to the Intel Team member you two extracted, he knows what the epidemic is... and how to treat it."

Enemy Combatants
Zero Risk Security

Miller:*Com* "You'll find him in a mansion deep in valley beyond the forest."

Snake stands up and opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks out from her seat.

Guest Starring
Old Diné "Code Talker"
The "SKULLS" Parasite Unit

Miller:*Com* "He's a high-value target who's probably involved with Cipher's research. This information came at a heavy price. And you can bet security on-site is gonna be tight. Watch yourselves out there, alright? Make contact with the target - Code Talker, and if the treatment requires it, extract him to Mother Base."

Extract Code Talker

The helicopter arrives at the LZ and Snake, Wolf and Quiet jump off.

Pequod:*Com*"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter flies off and Quiet runs off to find a sniping position. Snake and Wolf run towards the mansion.

Ocelot:*Com*"No sign of the enemy. Judging from security in the area I'd expect to see a patrol by now..."

The Snake and Wolf come to the valley and Mist starts to form in the air.

Ocelot:"Mist... I have a bad feeling about this."

The two run a little more forward and Wolf stops running suddenly which makes Snake stop and look to her.

Wolf is sniffing the air and she looks towards the cliffs and Snake follows her gaze.

Four female SKULLS uncloak and their eye patches on their right eyes glow and eerily orange. The Female SKULLS stare down at the two.