Back With The Pack

The camera opens up to Snake looking out the helicopter door as their nearing Mother Base. 

Wolf:"Snake."

Snake looks over to Wolf as she tosses her cigar out the door way and She looks to him. Helicopters fly near them and escort them.

Wolf:"Skull Face is building something."

Alarms can be heard going off from Mother Base.

Snake:"Building something?"

Wolf:*Nods.*"Something big. I don't know what. But is dangerous." 

The helicopter touches down and Snake stands up and picks Wolf up. A medical team runs up with a stretcher. Ocelot is following them.

Wolf:"We have to stop him."

Snake sets Wolf down on the stretcher and the medical team puts a breathing mask on her.

Snake:"I.. No we will stop him."

Wolf smiles and nods and she closes her eye and the medical teams runs off with her. Ocelot walks up to Snake.

Ocelot:"She'll be fine. They just need to do some X-Rays and perform a surgery and she'll be back in the action in no time. Nothing will stop her from going on missions with you."

Snake:"I know, that part worries me a little. She'll need to rest and heal up, but I feel like she won't do that."

Ocelot:"Well she's tough and very stubborn."

Snake:"I guess you're right."

Ocelot:"You get back out there, by the time you get back, Wolf will probably be out of surgery."

Snake nods and gets back on the chopper and it flies off.

-----

Snake is back on the chopper.

Northern Kabul, Afghanistan
Aerial Command Center

Miller:*Com*"Boss, we've received a black-channel request from Langley. We're to find a piece of new American military hardware that's gone missing in the mountains of Afghanistan."

iDroid:"Mission list updated."

Miller:*Com*"It's a difficult mission, but I'd say your back in top form by now. Even though I don't like this, we need the money. Check your iDroid for details."

Snake opens his iDroid and selects a mission.

----

Episode 5

Over The Fence

The camera opens up to Snake on the helicopter in the early morning.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Miller:*Com*"Boss. A soviet engineer is being held prisoner at the Wakh Sind Barracks."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"You need to find him and get him out."