Wolves Truth

Episode 4.75

Order Of The Pack

The Camera opens up to Wolf Cuffed to a pipe and she's trying to get out. She has a few cuts and bruises on her body.

Yakho Supply Outpost, Afghanistan
January 12th, 1980 00:03 

Wolf:*Pulls on the cuffs.* "Come on"

Starring
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

The red door opens and her five men are brought in with guards aiming weapons at their back.

Militaires Sans Frontières Soldiers

The soldiers bring her men over to five chairs and set them down and tie them up.

Enemy Combatants
The Soviet Guards Airborne Regiment
XOF

Wolf struggles with her cuffs and a guards walks up to her and punches her. She looks back at the guard that punched her and she spits blood in his face and growls at him.

Guest Starring
Skull Face

Soldier:*In Russian.* "That bitch." *He kicks her in the stomach.* 

Some of her men start to yell at the guard that kicked her.

Skull Face:"That's enough, for now."

Wolf looks to Skull Face as he walks into the room. He's holding a folder. He walks over to Wolf. 

Skull Face:*Pulls out a paper from the file.* "Isla Leslie. The daughter to Freya and Alistair Leslie."

Wolf just narrows her eyes at him.

Skull Face:"Your parents died in a house fire. So it says."

Wolf:"Where are you going with this?"

Skull Face:"You've been lied to, Wolf."

Wolf:"How?"

Skull Face:*Pulls out another file.* "Both your parents we're CIA. They we're in World War Two."

Wolf:"You're lying. My mom went to college after high school and did a english major. That's where she ment my dad, he's was studying to become a doctor."

Skull Face:*Pulls out a file and shows it to Wolf.* "They lied to you."

Wolf looks at the paper and it's a CIA file on both her parents.

Wolf:"What?"

Skull Face:"And you think your parents death was an accident?"

Wolf:"It was!"

Skull Face laughs.

Skull Face:"Let me tell you a little story. Two CIA operatives meet each other in war. They fall in love, leave the CIA and have a child. But The CIA wants the two back. But they refuse, because they had a baby. The baby grows up to the right age to be trained. Suddenly one day both parents die in an 'Accident.' The child with no living relatives, no home, no money, No hope. And that child so happens to get in the military at a young age, then after a few years. Mets the apprentice of The Boss."