Children

The camera opens up to Snake, Wolf and DD on the helicopter. Wolf is sitting under the gun rack with her eye closed.

Angola-Zaire Border Region
Aerial Command Center

Miller:*Com* "Boss, Major, one of the job offers we received concerns me. There's a PF commander who's been talking big about getting into the nuclear arms trade. This could be connected to that yellowcake. And there's another contract I'd like you to handle. It's a wet job, but we need to divert Cipher's attention. Check the Mission :ist for the details."

Snake opens up his iDroid and selects a mission.

----

Episode 18

BLOOD RUNS DEEP

---

The camera opens up to Snake, Wolf and DD on the helicopter at nighttime. Wolf is sitting at the seats next to the right door. Snake now has tranq sniper.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"There are six targets."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"Our contract is to kill them all. And the client is the general they served under."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"He wants them dead to keep them from talking."

Enemy Combatants
Rogue Coyote

Miller:*Com*"Check the VI on your iDroid for more information."

Snake stands up and opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks out from her seat.

Guest Starring
The Mbele Squad

Reatured Mecha
Fire Support Vehicle "Stout IFV-FS"
Utility Helicopter "UTH-66 Blackfoot"

The helicopter gets to the LZ and Snake, Wolf and DD hop out.

Eliminate the Six Prisoners

Pequod:*Com*"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter flies off. Snake and Wolf, with DD following, and they head to the nearest objective. After some running they make it to an objective.

Angola-Zaire Border Region
Bampeve Plantation

Miller:*Com*"That's Bampeve Plantation. The targets are mixed in with the soldiers in the base. USe the VI to identify them."

Snake and Wolf recon the area and a gunship flies over them.

Ocelot:*Com*"That's an enemy gunship. A single burst from its machine gun could cut a man in half. Tread carefully, Boss. Major."

Snake and Wolf spot a few guards and DD spots a couple others. They move forward a little bit and keep reconing the area. A tank drives through the outpost and stops.