Back In Action

The camera opens up to Wolf sitting in a wheelchair, in her hospital room, looking out the window. The door opens behind her and she looks to see some soldiers holding case and they set the cases down and salute. Wolf smiles and the sunlight shines off her silver teeth.

----

Episode 7.5

BACK IN ACTION

-------

The camera briefly shows Wolf getting ready.

Starring
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

The camera shows Wolf tieing her long hair red hair, that is now back to its bright red, into a ponytail. She has a grey bionic right arm.

Punished "Venom" Snake

The camera shows Wolf putting on a Dimon Dog coat, but not Buttoned up.

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

The camera shows that she now has a Diamond Dog tattoo  on her right breast. 

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Then the camera moves to outside of the building. The sound of walking is heard and Wolf comes out of the building.

DIamond Dogs

Wolf's bright red hair is tied into a ponytail and her hair reaches halfway down her back. Her bandana is tied over her left eye. Her bandana is covering most of her burn scar on her left eye. Wolf's right arm is now a grey bionic arm. She's wearing a Diamond Dog coat, but it's not buttoned up, so it's showing her stomach and her bra. She has a few scars on her stomach and upper torso. There is a Snake tattoo on her right side and a Wolf tattoo on her left side.An MSF tattoo on her left breast and a DD Tattoo on her right. Her M60 is on her back.

The camera moves down and shows her strange bionic legs.

(Her Bionic legs are the same ones as Blade Wolf's legs.)

Mother Base, Seychelles Waters
12:00
Medical Platform

The camera moves to Wolf's point of view and the sunshines and she brings up her right arm to block out the sun. Then once she gets used to the brightness, she brings her right bionic arm down and looks at it. She moves her hands around, it's a little slow, She then brings up her pointer finger and it flicks open and a flame comes out. Then she flicks her finger closed.