The Civilians and Quiet's Fight

If you guys haven't I want you to go check out KadenR24 and His stories. They are really good.

Episode 24

CLOSE CONTACT

-----------

Snake, Wolf and DD are on the helicopter at night time. Wolf is patting DD on the head.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"Rescue the two prisoners being held in a guard post to the southwest of Ngumba Industrial Zone."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"The targets are civilians - one male, one female."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"Apparently they're specialists sent out there to investigate infectious diseases."

Enemy Combatants
Rogue Coyote

Miller:*Com*"They were frequent visitors to that 'Devil's House' at Nzo ya Badiabulu."

Guest Starring
The American Technician
The Technician's Assistant

Snake stands up and opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks outside from her seat.

Miller:*Com*"If you recover them, we'll finally be able to get first hand accounts of what's been going on in that place."

The helicopter reaches the LZ.

Extract the Two Civilians

Snake, Wolf and DD jump out of the helicopter.

Pequod:*Com*"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter flies off. Snake, Wolf and DD run to the objective.

Snake and Wolf come to a outpost and they take out all the soldiers in the outpost. Then they fulton extract them.

Ocelot:*Com*"Boss, Major. An enemy squad is on its way to the guard post. Watch yourself."

Then they head towards their objective. After a little bit they make it the objective area.

They pull out their binoculars and recon the area and find the targets.

Miller:*Com*"That's the target. Looks like we've found him."

Snake and Wolf put their binoculars away and sneak their way into the camp. Then Wolf sees that one of the targets sneaking away from the outpost.

Snake and Wolf crawl their way into the outpost and knock out every soldier their. Then Wolf goes over to the assistant and fulton extracts her.

Miller:*Com*"Target extracted. Now extract the remaining target."