Wolf Tape 2

Snake and Wolf are on the helicopter. Wolf is sitting under the gun rack with her eye closed and a phantom cigar in her mouth.

Snake opens his iDroid and plays a tape.

Wolf's Singing.

There is the sound of footsteps and a cane.

Miller:*Tape.* "I'm worried about, The Major."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "Why?"

Miller:*Tape.* "Some of the men have said they spot her wondering around while singing a song."

Ocelot:*Tape.*"Singing a song? What song?"

Miller:*Tape.* "It's a song that the AI pods from Costa Rica sung."

The sound of clothes being shuffled is heard and then a click. A song starts playing.

Then a click is heard and the song stops.

Ocelot:*Tape.* "She's singing that?"

Miller:*Tape.* "Yeah. It's like she partially stuck in the past."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "Maybe it her coping mechanism."

Miller:*Tape.* "Coping mechanism?"

Ocelot:*Tape.* "I think that she is more scared then she lets on."

Miller:*Tape.* "Because she sometimes thinks none of this is real?"

Ocelot:*Tape.* "Exactly. When Skull Face tried to break her, he actually did but not in the way he wanted."

Miller:*Tape.*"He wanted The Major to give the Location of Boss away but she couldn't she was too loyal to him. Now Skull Face made her even more loyal to him."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "She's became the perfect soldier. Always Loyal and never will question orders."

The Tape ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-17-2022

225 words