Emergency!

Back on Mother Base at the end of Broken Wings episode. 

The camera opens up to Snake standing near some soldiers, watching them train with CQC. DD is standing next to him. Suddenly an alarm rings out around the base and some soldiers run past him.

Snake and the other soldiers are confused and Snake stops a soldier.

Snake:"What's going on?"

Soldier:"We lost contact with the Major, Boss! Ocelot and Miller are on their way to you now." *Snake lets go of him and he runs off.*

Miller:"Snake!"

Snake turns around and sees Miller and Ocelot walking up to him.

Snake:"What's going on."

Ocelot:"We lost contact with Wolf, even lost tracking on the helicopter. We think the whole thing was a trap and she was shot down."

In the background soldiers enter a helicopter and a helicopter lands near the three. 

Miller:"Go and find out what happened, Boss. We'll be on stand by if you need any help."

Snake:"Right. DD."

He and DD get in the helicopter and it takes off.

----------

Episode 14.75

LOST WOLF

----

The camera opens up to Snake on a helicopter. It's night time.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Miller:*Com*"Boss, we lost contact with Wolf and the helicopter near Kiziba Camp."

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"Start from Kiziba Camp and head East. we believe that's here the helicopter was going."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com* "The intell team says that every outpost and base is on high alert and there are patrols everywhere."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com* "You won't have much time to find her, Snake, before the Soviets do. I give you probably till morning till they find her."

Guest Starring
Pequod
Diamond Dog Soldiers

The helicopter makes it to the LZ. Snake and DD hop off the helicopter.

Enemy combatants
The Soviet Airborne Regiment.

Jackdaw:*Com* "Stay safe down there, Boss."

Featured Mecha

Walker Gears

ZHUK BR-3STOUT IFV-SCM84A MAGLOADER

The helicopter flies off.

Find Wolf

Snake takes out his iDroid and checks his location. He's not to far from Kiziba Camp. He put his iDroid away and start to make his way there. As they are walking DD suddenly barks and runs towards something.