Wolf Tape

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf on the helicopter. Wolf is sitting under the gun rack with her eye closed. Snake pulls out his iDroid and starts a tape.

Wolf's Awakening

The sounds of a door opening is heard and two sets of footsteps and a cane are heard walking.

Ocelot:*Tape.* "Wolf."

Miller:*Tape.* "Major, it's good to see your awake."

Wolf:*Tape.* "Where's Snake?"

Ocelot:*Tape.* "He's out on a mission."

Wolf huffs.

It's silent for a few seconds.

Ocelot:*Tape* "How do you feel?"

Then sheets being rustled is heard.

Wolf:*Tape.*"Look at me, do I look okay."

Miller:*Tape* "How about emotionally."

Wolf is heard growling.

Wolf:*Tape.* "I feel really pissed off, like I want to hurt something."

Then the sounds of paper being shuffled is heard.

Wolf:*Tape.* "What's this?"

Ocelot:*Tape.* "An X-Ray. You're X-Ray."

Miller:*Tape.* You see that object in your head."

Wolf:*Tape.*"Yeah."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "You have a 2 inch piece of metal in your prefrontal cortex. The area of the brain that controls actions and also emotions."

It's silent for a second.

Wolf:*Tape.* "So you're saying I'm feeling really angry because of a piece of metal in my head?"

Miller:*Tape.* "Putting it bluntly, yes."

Ocelot:*Tape.* "You may feel really happy one moment then extremely angry the next. You're movement could also be affected, but we'll just have to see."

It's silent for a few more seconds.

Wolf:*Tape.* "Fuck."

Wolf sighs.

Wolf:*Tape.* "How, am I supposed to do anything with only one limb." *She laughs.* "I'm a fucking Maimed Wolf."

Miller:*Tape.* "We could use this to our advantage."

it's silent for a second

Wolf:*Tape.* "What?"

Miller:*Tape.* "We can get you some prosthetics, and get you back out in the field. To show our enemies that even if were injured we'll just get back up and fight."

Ocelot:"And Maimed Wolf has a nice ring to it."

The tape ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-11-2022

303 words