Metallic Archaea

Episode 29

METALLIC ARCHAEA

----

The helicopter shakes.

Pequod:"Clouds ahead!"

Wolf, with her shoulder nod wrapped in bandages, tries to get up Quiet stops her. Quiet gets up and looks out the windows.

Code Talker:"It's them?!"

Snake goes over and buckles in Code Talker. Then Quiet and SNake go and look out the chopper doors and after a few seconds Snake closes the doors.

Wolf looks to Snake as the helicopter slowly starts to rust.

Wolf:"Snake?"

The helicopter shakes and the glass windows at the cockpit shatter. An alarm starts to beep and the helicopter starts to spin out of control. Wolf gets up and goes to the cockpit and sees that Pequod is dead.

Wolf:"Shit!"

Wolf gets in the Co-Pilot seat and grabs the stick and tries to control the chopper but the stick it dead.

Wolf:"Come on!"

Wolf sees Nova Braga airport and the helicopter shakes again.

Snake and Quiet holds onto something and Wolf is tapping some buttons; trying to regain control of the helicopter. Snake sees a Skull jump off the helicopter and the helicopter crashes.

Wolf hits her head on the console and everything turns black.

Wolf slowly regains conscious and she hears beeping.

Miller:*Com and Staticy.* "Snake, Wolf. Snake, Wolf, do you hear me?"

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Wolf opens her eye and everything is blurry.

Miller:*Com and staticy.* "Are you two ok?"

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

The beeping shorts curtis and stops. Wolf coughs and she shakes her head and the blurriness goes away. Wolf hisses in pain as she touches her head. Wolf lowers her hand a sees some blood.

Wolf:"Great. Snake?"

Snake speaks up from behind her.

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Snake:"I'm good."

Wolf tries to get up but her foot won't move.

Dr. "Huey" Emmerich

Wolf looks down and sees her right prosthetic foot wrapped around some wires. 

Wolf:"Come on."

Wolf looks outside the cockpit windows and sees Mist covering the area.

Enemy Combatants
The Contract Forces of Africa

Wolf forcefully tugs on her leg and it comes free, but also ripping the coating and some wires from her right foot.