CIA Agent

Episode 32

TO KNOW TOO MUCH

-----

Snake and Wolf are in the helicopter at night. Wolf is sitting in the seats next to the right door.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake 

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com* "Find and extract the missing CIA agent."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com* "The target was laying low with the friendly Mujahideen during the vocal cord parasites incident,"

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"but may have headed back to OKB Zero after the Soviets recaptured it."

Enemy Combatants
The Soviet Guards Airborne Regiment

Miller:*Com*"Check the target's VI on your iDroid."

Guest Starring
The CIA Agent
The XOF Agent

Snake gets up and he opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks outside from her seat.

Extract the CIA Agent

The helicopter arrives at the LZ and the two jump out and land on the ground.

Pequod:*Com* "Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

Snake checks his iDroid for the location of the CIA agent. Wolf looks around and she suddenly gets a slight headache. Wolf rubs her temples.

 Skull Face:*Phantom.* "You're conditioned to follow him."

A low growl is heard from Wolf. Then she hears Snake put his iDroid away. 

Wolf shakes her head and looks to Snake. Snake looks off into the distance then he looks to Wolf and nod.

They both head off towards the objective. 

After a little while they reach the objective area. They see lights moving around the sandhills. Snake and Wolf pull out their binoculars and recond the objective area.

Snake finds the CIA Agent surrounded by Walker Gears.

Miller:*Com*"That's the target."

Snake pulls out his tranq sniper and starts to shoot all the soldiers and Wolf sneaks her way over and takes out the soldiers Snake can't get.

After a few minutes they knock out all the soldiers.

Miller:*Com*"Great. Hurry up and extract the target."

Snake heads over to the CIA Agent and Wolf goes around and fulton extracts the soldiers and the Walker Gears.

Snake fulton extracts the CIA Agent.

Miler:*Com*"Target extracted. Exfiltrate the hot zone, Boss. Major."

Snake pulls out his iDroid and calls in the helicopter. They head over to the LZ and after a few seconds the helicopter arrives and they get in. 

The helicopter takes off and they get out of the hot zone.

--------

STARRING

Punished "Venom" Snake
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf
Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot
Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

The CIA Agent
The XOF Agent

The Soviet Guards Airborne Regiment

----

Miller:*Com* "Boss, Major, the target filled us in on what's been going on. He betrayed the Soviets, passing information to Langley, but got scared after learning XOF used the vocal cord parasites. Then came feelings of guilt that his leaks sent comrades to their deaths, and fear that America might deploy such a weapon itself... But in reality, XOF and Langley don't have a collaborative relationship, and Skull Face was not working for America. Still, I can't blame the man for being afraid. 

After laying low with the Mujahideen, he tried to cut his ties with the U.S. and return to the Soviet military. But along the way, someone came after him and he was forced back into hiding. Could have been remnants of XOF looking to silence him. And you both know the rest. 

He doesn't seem to know much about the parasites, but nevertheless, it'd be too dangerous to hand him over to Langley or the Soviets. We'll keep him here as originally planned."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-29-2022

527 words