Take Back The Platform

Snake, Wolf and Quiet are on the Helicopter and it's around Midday. Wolf is sitting at the seats next to the right door.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com.* "Eliminate the high-ranking CFA official in charge of supplying weapons to UNITA."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"The target stays at Nova Braga Airport."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"Head to the airport first."

Enemy Combatants
The Contract Forces of Africa

Snake stands up and opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks outside from her seat.

Guest Starring
The CFA's Executive
The Arms Dealer

Featured Mecha
Walker Gear
Attack Helicopter "HP-48 Krokodil"

The helicopter arrives at the LZ and Snake, Wolf and Quiet jump out.

Eliminate the CFA Official

Pequod:*Com*"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

Snake and Wolf start heading towards the objective when they get an emergency call from Miller.

Miller:*Com.* "Boss, Major, we have an emergency. Mother Base is under attack. The enemy has overrun one of the platforms, and they're holding some of our staff hostage. If we don't do something, they'll try to take off with our men. That would mean losing some of our finest manpower. Boss, Major, take back that platform! This is a race against time. For all of us... get on this mission right away, Boss. Major."

Snake calls in the helicopter and the three get on.

-----

Episode 22

RETAKE THE PLATFORM

---

Snake and Wolf are on the helicopter and it's heading to the R&D platform of Mother Base. Wolf is sitting in the seats next to the right door. The helicopter is moving fast.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Miller:*Com*"Infiltrate the platform under enemy control, and eliminate their comander."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Miller:*Com*"The moment they lose their chain of command, we'll move in and suppress the rest.

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Miller:*Com*"The enemy have taken some of our staff hostage, and are threatening to kill them if they're attacked."

Guest Starring
Mosquito

Miller:*Com* "You two can't rely on support from us this time. Anything we do might be seen as an attack. Boss, Major.... forgive me. Can't believe I let an enemy force in right under my nose. But one thing's for sure... they're gonna pay for it. Make certain of that, Boss. Major."

Snake stands up and opens the left door and sits down. Wolf kneels behind him.

Eliminate the Commander

The helicopter comes in lower and stops at a hanger on the R&D platform. Snake and Wolf jump out. 

R&D Platform: 2nd Deck

Pequod:*Com.* "Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The helicopter starts to fly off.

CP:*Speakers.* All fireteams, this is CP! Focus all your fire on that enemy chopper!"

Snake and Wolf hear gunfire and they start to sneak along the catwalks of the R&D platform.

Snake and Wolf head up some stairs and Snake quickly pulls out his WU S.Pistol and shoots a soldier in the head, knocking him out. Then Wolf pulls out her WU S.Pistol and knocks another soldier out. 

Then they fulton the two soldiers.

Then Snake and Wolf go around the first platform and knock out and fulton the soldiers.

Then they sneak their way to the main platform.

R&D Platform: 1st Deck

Snake and Wolf make their way around the platform and Knock out the soldiers and Fulton them. They make their way up to the top of the platform and knock out soldiers along the way and fulton them.

Then Snake stops Wolf at a pipe and Snake starts to climb it. Wolf raises her eyebrow and follows him.

Ocelot:*Com* "The pipes, huh? They're strong enough. Could make for a nice shortcut."

They reach the top of the platform by climbing the pipes and climb up some stairs and reach the top. Wolf sees a guy and it's the commander. 

Miller:*Com*"There he is. That guy's the target."

Snake shoots him with his WU S.Pistol and then they go over and fulton him.

Miller:*Com* "You're going to extract him? Good thinking. We'll make him squeal till he's paid his due."

The Miller voices comes over the platforms speakers. Wolf lights a cigar and puts it in her mouth.

Miller:*Speakers.* "Attention hostile force. We have eliminated your commander. Escape is impossible. Lay down your weapons immediately. Surrender now, and you will not be fired upon."

------------

STARRING

Punished "Venom" Snake
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf
Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot
Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Mosquito

---------

Miller:*Com*"Boss, Major, we've figured out who that enemy commander was. He was on the staff at Mother Base nine years back. Despite surviving the attack, he broke off from us, and spent his years terrified that a clean-up squad would come after him. The isolation screwed with his sense of loyalty. A rumour, source unknown, had him convinced... that the attack nine years ago, was orchestrated by you yourself, Boss. That Big Boss sold out his comrades to hide from the world. He thought that's why you weren't at base that day and that Wolf was just a mindless dog that would follow you around no matter what. He was so desperate to take us down, he built up his own PF, copying us in every way. His idea of the perfect revenge. But in the end... he was just a victim of disinformation. I'll leave you two to decide how to deal with him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-16-2022

878 words