Alex's Challenge

Wolf is smoking a cigar on the Medical platform 2. 

We then see the head of Alex poke around from a corner. Wolf has her back to Alex.

We move over to her and she's staring at Wolf and after a few seconds she growls and pulls out a knife.

Alex:*Whispers.* "I'll get you this time."

Alex then runs out from the corner and charges Wolf and before she can reach her Wolf turns around and grabs Alex's arm and throws her to the ground.

Alex lands on the ground with a thud and she hisses. Alex then jumps up and looks to Wolf. Wolf takes the cigar out of her mouth and throws it to the side.

Wolf:"You can never sneak up to a Wolf."

Alex growls showing her large canines and Wolf growls back showing her large canines. After a few seconds of growling at each other Wolf smirks and she throws her jacket off of her and now she's only wearing a bra. Showing off her tattoos and scars.

Wolf:"Well, come at me."

Alex yells and charges at Wolf.

Alex:"I'll get you this time!"

Alex jumps at Wolf and Wolf kicks her in the stomach and Alex goes flying and she hits the ground and rolls a few times.

Alex hisses in pain and she brings a hand to her stomach and then brings it up to see a some bit of blood. Alex looks down to her stomach and sees a small cut and it's bleeding.

Wolf:"You'll learn that I won't go easy no matter who you are."

Alex looks over to Wolf and she's walking towards Alex.

Wolf:"You won't get sympathy from me."

Alex huffs and gets back up and grabs her knife.

Alex:"I don't need your sympathy!"

Alex runs back at Wolf but this time she throws a flash bang at Wolf and it goes off right in front of her.  Alex jumps at Wolf again but Wolf grabs her her and tosses her to the side.

Alex lands on her feet and looks to Wolf. Wolf's eye is closed but she has her ear towards her and her nose to the sky.

Wolf:"I don't need my eye to find you."

Alex studies Wolf for a second then she runs around Wolf a few times.

Wolf smirks and goes for a kick up Alex ducks under it and she jumps up and manages to cut Wolf's arm. Alex lands and runs behind a building.

Wolf opens her eye and looks to her arm. It's a shallow cut and not bleeding very much.

Wolf:"She's smart."

Wolf chases after Alex and when she turns the corner she gets a flashbang to the face.

Alex runs at Wolf but Wolf kicks Alex's leg and a loud pop is heard. Alex yells in pain and falls to the ground.

Wolf opens her eye and looks to Alex.

Wolf:"You'll learn how to fight properly. Now fix that leg up and get out of her."

Wolf walks away and Alex watches her leave and she yells at Wolf.

Alex:"I'll get you one day!"

Wolf doesn't turn around but she holds up her prosthetic hand and gives her a peace sign. 

Alex just yells in anger and she slams her fist into the ground. Then after a few seconds she calms down and looks to her leg and she grabs it and pops it back into place. Alex grunts in pain and slowly stands up then limps away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-14-2022

549 words