Chapter 2: Family members attacked, cut their throats

“Why? Can’t it? If it’s no good, then go to whatever you want.”

Qin Feng suddenly became a little puzzled, and said in doubt.

“Hahaha! It’s okay, it’s too good!”

When Chen Dong heard the words, he burst into laughter, his eyes filled with appreciation, and he nodded repeatedly.

You know, the emergency room is not a good place.

Even formal doctors in other departments of the hospital are reluctant to go to the emergency department. Too tired and too busy is one aspect.

More importantly, you don’t know what kind of patients you will encounter in the emergency department, which extremely tests the overall quality of the doctor.

A director-level doctor who can be the first and second-in-command in the emergency department can be said to be a baby of the hospital!

But no one wants to be such a baby, because carelessness will ruin the future…

The next day, early in the morning.

Wearing a white coat, Qin Feng strode into the door of the emergency department with an expectant smile at the corner of his mouth.

He also started the ordinary work from hand-in-hand, cooperating with other doctors.

Although the emergency department is busy, it comes from all kinds of emergency patients from all over the city.

But it is also very fulfilling, and countless valuable experiences can be gained every day.

【Ding! Sign in on the 2nd day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class experience in subcutaneous tumor resection)]

【Ding! Sign in on the 3rd day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class arterial stenting experience)]

【Ding! Sign in on the 4th day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class thyroidectomy experience)]

【Ding! Sign in on the 5th day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class appendicitis resection experience)]

……

“Qin Feng, this biker was injured. You can clean and bandage him.”

“okay!”

I don’t know why today. The emergency department is very busy. Hearing the call of the head nurse, Qin Feng hurried over.

I saw a man holding a helmet limping on one leg, and blood was bleeding from the wound on his knee.

“Come, sit here.”

Qin Feng asked the man to sit down and briefly observed the bleeding.

Fortunately, it’s just a contusion outside the skin. Just clean up the wound a little and recover for a few days.

“how did you make it?”

“Well, when I was practicing drifting, I didn’t pay attention to the water on the ground, so… I flew out.”

He was a little speechless when he heard the words, picked up the saline to skillfully debride the wound, and then bandaged it with medicine, simply and easily.

“Huh? Doctor, your craftsmanship is really good. I didn’t feel any pain after the bandage.”

The man looked at the gauze on his knees, surprised.

“Hehehe, the pain nerves under the skin of the knee are very few, and the contusion is a little numb.”

Qin Feng smiled and stood up and walked to the computer to open the order.