Chapter 50: All acquaintances, the king brought bronze to abuse

“Senior brothers and sisters, students from Jiangsu Province, hello everyone!

Today is the day when the national clinical skills competition starts in the Jiangsu province. I was invited by my alma mater to return to Jinling Medical University to give this speech and share my journey. ”

“Everyone should have heard of my experience more or less. Like everyone, I have participated in the National Clinical Skills Competition and won the championship!

Since…..”

Immediately afterwards, there was a bunch of Barabara, which lasted more than twenty minutes.

Almost all the classmates were full of enthusiasm for hearing the little stars.

Maybe this is what they dream of.

Even Shen Yuan and Zheng Qiuya looked quite excited and envious, staring closely at the figure on the stage.

After half an hour, Qin Feng was a little speechless…

He probably listened a bit. This Pan Zhian was here to share his experience and encourage everyone, but in fact it is a full and comprehensive three-dimensional pretense!

For example, telling about the results of his research at Harmony Hospital Li, what papers he published, who he met, and how he got to where he is now step by step.

Show off the past vividly.

In a word!

I worked very hard, so I entered a top hospital, made stronger friends, and got better development…

This is not wrong, but what he conveyed is, fellow juniors and sisters, you must work hard to chase me!

Although you can’t catch up with me at all!

Qin Feng ignored the people around him, as well as the outstanding students in other classes.

They all looked at Pan Zhian with admiration!

“Well, I will share my experience here first. I wish you all great results in the next competitions!

See you in the capital! ”

Wow!

After Pan Zhian finished speaking, there was another thunderous applause below.

Looking at this scene, Pan Zhian smiled triumphantly on his face. It is worthwhile to write a manuscript that I wrote all night, and finally succeeded in playing it!

Qin Feng had no feeling on his face as he fell into the heart transplant thinking that Liang Donglai had just mentioned.

……

10 o’clock in the morning.

The National Clinical Skills Competition, the sub-division of Jiangsu Province is just starting!

The venue for the competition is in the teaching building of Jinling Medical University.

For the sake of confidentiality, all persons entering the examination room, including candidates, judges and staff, are prohibited from carrying electronic devices.

There are no written examinations for clinical examinations, all of which are practical examinations.

The specific test format is: all the test rooms are closed and isolated, the competition questions will be compiled by the Beijing Competition Organizing Committee, and the top-secret files will be distributed to the match point.

Each topic has a detailed quantitative scoring table, and the judges will score based on the performance of the students.

…….