Chapter 12 Arrogant BMW, little girl faints with chest pain

17:00,

Qin Feng changed back to his clothes, holding the key and preparing to leave.

“Doctor Qin, you are off work!”

When the nurses saw him in a casual and handsome appearance, they smiled and greeted him actively.

“Well, can I bring you breakfast tomorrow?”

Qin Feng nodded and looked at the nurses with a faint smile.

“Okay, okay!”

“Doctor Qin buys us a bite? It’s great!”

“I want to eat a tea egg!”

“Doctor Qin, I love everything you buy!”

……

Hearing his words, the nurses immediately became active, and they ran to him and said.

The interns who passed by not far away burst into tears.

Why is he so popular?

You don’t even give a good face to the nurse?

Crying 唧唧┭┮﹏┭┮! ! !

Qin Feng drove away, going to the supermarket to buy some dumplings and the like to put in the refrigerator.

No way, this is the profession of a doctor.

I don’t want to cook when I get home from get off work, so I just need to make a living.

It was very hard to sleep and have to go to work the next day.

But thinking of being able to cure diseases and save people, the whole person is like a chicken blood.

“This is a bit of a traffic jam after get off work~”

Qin Feng stopped the car, and the elementary school near his home just ended school at this point.

A group of cute children with Little Red Riding Hoods are lining up to cross the road.

He looked at the child in front of him and couldn’t help but smile.

I should have a little angel in the future, and it would be best to give birth to a girl.

The boy is too prodigal to take it!

Squeak~

Just as he opened the window and waited quietly, holding his forehead, suddenly a sharp, piercing brake came.

The neat line of children on the sidewalk suddenly ran away like a group of frightened bunnies.

A black BMW instantly rushed into the crosswalk and slammed on the brakes to stop.

And the female teacher, who squatted in front of the car and protected several children with her body, was less than ten centimeters away from the car.

Crucial!

“How do you drive?”

The teacher was so scared that his face changed a lot, and he got up and scolded BMW.

Who knows, a man walked down from the BMW car, his expression was full of anger.

“You’re blind! I want to die, Laozi will send you away! Get out of here!”

The man pointed at the female teacher and shouted.

“What’s your attitude? This is when the students are out of school! Can you afford the responsibility if you bump into the child?”