Chapter 141-150

“Come in and sit down.”

The woman glanced at Qin Feng’s expression, and then took a step back, covering her face even more tightly.

But then Qin Feng’s words caused her to stop and slowly walked into the consulting room.

“Doctor…Doctor.”

The woman looked at Qin Fenghe next to Xu Tiantian and whispered.

“Doctor Xu, close the door.”

Qin Feng looked at Xu Tiantian and said.

Immediately, the door of the consulting room was closed, and Qin Feng looked at the woman.

“Take the cloth off, it’s okay.”

The woman seemed hesitant and nervous when she heard this, she didn’t know what to do.

“Is it lupus erythematosus?”

Qin Feng asked with a smile on his face when he saw this.

Upon hearing this, the woman hesitated and nodded.

Then slowly took off the hat, and slowly took off the veil of the hedging, revealing the whole face.

Xu Tiantian on the side could not help but breathe an air-conditioning when she saw this scene, a little surprised, and a little amazing!

There were patches of red marks on the left half of the woman’s face, covered by a butterfly-like erythema, and the area was very large.

But seeing the right half of the woman’s face in front of me, she was extraordinarily fair and beautiful!

The long hair fell, and an indescribable softness and strangeness appeared on her at the same time.

Unspeakable, but heartbreaking!

Just by looking at half of her face, one can tell how beautiful the woman in front of her would be if she had no erythema on her face.

Even though Xu Tiantian was a woman, she couldn’t help being a little envious.

However, Qin Feng stared at the erythema on the woman’s face, but he only felt heavy~

Although this extremely fast butterfly-shaped erythema does reveal an unspeakable beauty, it can be said that even if half of the face is ruined by a beautiful woman, the remaining half is still a beautiful woman!

But most importantly, there was a slight purpura-like rash on the butterfly erythema.

Seeing this scene, Qin Feng suddenly felt cold.

As a person with a global world-class experience, when he saw the red spots on a woman’s face, a bad premonition appeared in his heart.

“When did it appear?”

Qin Feng asked in a deep voice.

“About a year ago, there was a small erythema, and then in the past six months, it has been growing and getting bigger.”

The woman lowered her head and said in a panic.

“Have you seen it elsewhere?”

“Well, I’ve seen it, it’s useless.”

The woman nodded when she heard the words.

“Other doctors said that I can’t treat this well. If I can’t control it well, maybe…”

Upon hearing this, Qin Feng also understood.

It seems that systemic lupus erythematosus is undoubtedly!