Chapter 24: News Interview, Yaner Liu's Invitation

Outside the operating room,

The little girl’s parents, grandparents, and grandmother are all waiting anxiously.

Of course, there are some emergency doctors and nurses who are also waiting, nervous.

It was spread in the hospital. This was an unprecedented attempt. The difficulty almost surpassed all the operations in the first hospital in the city, and it was enough to rank in the top three.

The main reason is that many of these are the methods used for the first intervention, as well as the intern Qin Feng, the chief surgeon.

When the little girl’s family learned of the true identity of Qin Feng, the chief swordsman, they opposed it at first.

How can an intern doctor perform surgery on his daughter?

Finally, it was the recommendation and explanation of Director Zhou Xianren and Director Zhang Fan, and the family members agreed.

Just drop a sentence, and if you don’t let Qin Feng do it, suggest that they go to the province.

That’s it all, what else can they say?

“I beg you to keep the children safe!”

The family kept praying with their hands together, sweating nervously.

Ding!

After waiting quietly for more than two hours, suddenly the lights in the operating room went out.

The door sounded, and a group of doctors in the operating room came out.

“How is my daughter? Doctor!”

Seeing this, the little girl’s family immediately rushed over, and the couple asked quickly.

Qin Feng looked at the anxious expressions of the crowd and nodded with a smile.

“Don’t worry, the operation was a success!”

When the voice fell, the couple fell soft and fell directly to the ground, holding their heads and crying.

“Thank you doctor, you are the savior of our family!”

As they said, the two kowtow hard at Qin Feng.

“Don’t don’t! Don’t do this! Sit down and cry.”

When he saw this, he hurriedly reached out to stop him, helped the couple to sit down, and exhorted,

“Now she is still under anesthesia, and the ex vivo surgery needs to be recovered. It is estimated that the anesthesia will not pass until noon tomorrow. At present, she needs to be sent to the ICU for observation.

If everything goes smoothly, when she finishes the examination tomorrow, she can be transferred to the nursing ward.

So now you can only look at her through the door, don’t disturb, you know? ”

“All listen to you, all listen to you! We wait!”

The couple nodded desperately with tears in their eyes, and their voices trembled.

At this time, Qin Feng was their savior, not only saved their only daughter, but also paid for the surgery.

Now Qin Feng’s words are imperial decree, and they unconditionally obey.

“Take care of your health and take good care of your daughter.”

Qin Feng patted the man on the shoulder, and said solemnly.

After speaking, he turned and left, together with the doctors who came out of the monitoring room, there were twenty or thirty white lab coats behind him.