Chapter 191-200

When Qin Feng arrived at the hospital, a Maybach S600L had been parked in the parking lot.

A middle-aged man with a little white hair but full of energy got out of the car, followed by two bodyguards in black suits.

“Where is Xiaochu?”

“President Yun, the eldest lady is in the VIP ward of the dermatology department, please follow me.”

Steward Yan had already received the call and was waiting in the parking lot.

“Let’s go.”

The man nodded, his expression serious, obviously with a bit of displeasure.

After speaking, several people went to the dermatology department of the inpatient department.

Outpatient hall,

“Director Qin, aren’t you on holiday?”

Zhao Yitian was arranging today’s medical consultation for everyone, and he was a little surprised when he saw Qin Feng hurriedly approaching him.

“Oh, I’m not here to go to work, you are busy, please ask Director Zhou and Deputy Director Chen for something.”

He said something, then walked through the hall, left with the doubtful eyes of a few people, and walked towards the hospital building.

“One day, what’s the situation with Director Qin?”

“I heard that the eldest lady in the dermatology department agreed to Director Qin’s confession yesterday. Isn’t it true?”

“Are you kidding, isn’t Director Qin’s girlfriend the daughter of Deputy Director Chen?”

“I also think it’s impossible. Director Qin is not that kind of person.”

“But I have seen the eldest lady named Yun or something, her temperament is absolutely amazing!

If there is no lupus erythematosus on her face, it is estimated that those who chase her can be routed to the outer ring airport road. ”

“Really? Let’s check it out sometime.”

…….

“It’s OK, do you understand it for the venerable? Guess Director Qin, you want to go back to the original department again?”

Zhao Tiantian frowned when he heard this, and immediately stopped him.

“Next, I will arrange today’s general outpatient clinic, Su Cheng, Xu Yingying, you are in charge of No. 1 Clinic…

Head Nurse Liu, the rest is hard for you. ”

“good.”

Liu Juan nodded with the nurse behind her.

“The time is up, let’s work!

Head Nurse Liu, open a consultation. ”

Zhao glanced at the time one day, clapped his hands and said loudly.

After speaking, the expressions of several people suddenly became positive and entered the consulting room.

With the opening of the general clinic, the registration office has become busy.

……

In dermatology,

Many family members of the patients in the corridor cast curious glances at the VIP ward at the end, as if they were talking in a low voice.

At the door of the ward, two men in black stood with their hands behind them, with a cold expression on their faces.

“Yunguanting! I won’t go to Australia with you, you have to die!”