Chapter 23: Surgery is completed, tens of millions of medical funds

Almost all the advanced equipment of internal medicine was moved here, just for this operation.

Extracorporeal meridian circulation equipment, centrifugal pumps, etc…

After the little girl went into a deep sleep in general anesthesia, a temperature-changing blanket was placed under her body, her lower limbs were wrapped in plastic sheet for heat preservation, her upper limbs were wrapped and pressed against her side, and the hand guard was fixed.

The first step is to intubate the urinary catheter, and the external precision urine bag.

Director Yizhu Sun Sheng took the initiative to puncture the girl’s left hand artery for invasive monitoring.

Subsequently, the right femoral vein was punctured, and the veins of the lower extremities were detected during the operation.

The arteries are connected with a three-way connection, which is convenient for blood drawing during the operation.

……

After that, Qin Feng picked up the electric knife and opened his stomach.

The electrosurgical knife is a needle that is used to cut skin tissue during surgical operations, and at the same time can reduce bleeding and disinfect the wound.

I saw him skillfully pierce the electric knife into the right lower abdomen, and slowly incise it along the position of the rectus abdominis, extending it under the left rib.

It looks a lot like a veteran who has done surgery for decades!

Experts will know if there is any.

Qin Feng didn’t hesitate to start, and the incision was precise and beautiful, without the slightest excess.

The directors onlookers in the operating room suddenly brightened their eyes and couldn’t help but sigh inwardly.

‘Pretty! ’

Even the attending doctors outside the operating room were stunned for a moment, the stop of the knife was simply too accurate.

Then, point to cut the subcutaneous and abdominal wall layers once.

Begin to install the suspension hook, open the abdominal cavity, fully expose the surgical field, and explore the abdominal cavity.

Then use a wet gauze pad to push the stomach and intestines to the lower left, and the entire liver appears in sight.

From above, the whole liver is intact, there is no change, and it seems that there is no disease.

But when Qin Feng stretched out his hands, he gently lifted his liver and tipped it aside.

A very obvious tumor appeared at the bottom of the back of the liver. According to MRI, the tumor was about the size of a ping pong ball.

Next, is the most important operation.

Separate the whole liver!

……

“Big blocking clamp.”

Qin Feng stretched out his hand and said in a low voice.

Director Sun Sheng on the side has already passed the instrument into his hand, and the blocking forceps will quickly and accurately clamp the hepatic portal in the next second, successfully blocking it.

From now on, the real game against time has begun.

Then use fine separation forceps and surgical scissors to cut the round ligament of the liver, followed by the falciform ligament of the liver and many other complex ligament tissues.