Chapter 131-140

The next day,

Qin Feng asked the dean for a half-day leave in advance, but Zhang Tong directly approved it for a day with a big wave of his hand.

Let him sleep well at home before going to school.

After all, Qin Feng hasn’t rested for half a month since the explosion of the food court.

Even Liu Yan’er missed him very much and was about to return to the capital soon.

the next day,

Qin Feng woke up naturally when he fell asleep.

“You are up, go brush your teeth and wash your face for breakfast.”

Liu Yan’er said with a smile when he saw him coming out.

“Why do you get up so early, aren’t you tired?”

Qin Feng looked at her wearing an apron, Qingli with inexplicable gentleness, couldn’t help but encircle the slender waist from behind.

“Don’t make trouble, there are still shrimps fried in the pan.”

Liu Yan’er twisted her body, her face blushed, and she gave him an angry look.

“Hurry up and wash, you can eat right away.”

“I don’t want to have breakfast.”

Qin Feng shook his head, sniffing the light fragrance of the pen tip.

“Don’t want to have breakfast? Then what do you want to eat?”

“Eat your sister~”

“Don’t make trouble, hey hey~”

……

1 pm,

Qin Feng put on a gray formal dress and took care of his hair.

Reached out and clicked the button on the cabinet next to it, two full layouts popped up, containing at least hundreds of different watches.

Sweeping his eyes, Qin Feng picked up one of them and clasped it on his wrist.

I have been a doctor for so long, and it has been a long time since I have worn clothes like this.

I have to say, wearing a white coat every day, suddenly changing into such a suit, even he himself feels handsome.

“Oh~ Fortunately I am a man, otherwise I will fall in love with myself.”

Unable to sigh, he walked back to the bedroom and watched Liu Yan’er who was still asleep bend down and kissed gently.

“When I come back, I will cook for you in the evening and sleep well.”

“Yeah~”

Liu Yan’er didn’t know if she was dreaming or awake, but she responded in a low voice like a cat, shaking her eyelashes twice and returning to sleep.

Booming~

Hum~

Qin Feng didn’t drive that Porsche today. Except for Liu Yan’er who moved Bentley occasionally, there were several cars in the garage that hadn’t moved.

He chose the new Aston Martin DB11. Although this car is not the most expensive, the British atmosphere and his outfit today are a match made in heaven!

The pleasant roar rushed out of the gate of the community, attracting a lot of glances.

Soon, it was 13:40 by the time he arrived at Jiangcheng Medical University.