Chapter 3: It's too late! I'll do this operation

this moment,

All nurses and doctors were frightened by this scene.

No one thought that the patient’s family would actually have the knife on Deputy Director Chen.

Deputy Director Chen is the only female deputy director of the emergency department.

Everyone knows that the emergency room is not an easy place, but when there is a shortage of leaders.

She came here resolutely from the gastroenterology department, and has never yelled tired in more than ten years.

No matter in work and life, everyone likes and respects her very much.

It is their mentor and comrade-in-arms who fight together every day and night!

Now he fell down in front of everyone, blood gushing, soaking the snow-white coat, so dazzling.

“Help!”

As the attending doctor Zhao Yitian yelled, everyone rushed up.

With rich experience in emergency department, he quickly performed compression to stop the bleeding, and then put Deputy Director Chen on a stretcher.

Qin Feng looked at Chen Yuanfang, who had a pale face, and a judgment about the wound appeared in his mind for an instant.

Even with compression hemostasis, the amount of bleeding is still not small.

According to this amount of bleeding, if surgery is not performed, it will enter ischemic shock in 3 minutes.

“Send to the rescue room! Notify the director!”

Zhao Yitian was also an old man in the emergency department, and immediately shouted.

Immediately, the bed was pushed into the rescue room by a group of doctors and nurses, and the head nurse and several nurses hurried to find a doctor.

Qin Feng and the others waited anxiously outside the surgery.

When everyone was anxious and stared at the corridor at the end of the rescue room, Liu Juan rushed out of breath.

“Head nurse, where’s Director Zhou?”

Seeing that she was alone, the doctor next to him quickly asked.

“Zhou… Director Zhou, I’m under… the operation, and I can’t come.”

Liu Juan took a few breaths and said anxiously.

“I have notified other departments and asked them to send someone over for the operation as soon as possible. It may take a few minutes.”

Bang!

As soon as she finished speaking, the door of the rescue room was kicked open.

Zhao Yitian walked out with blood on his hands, with unspeakable nervousness and impatience on his face.

“Where’s Director Zhou? Deputy Director Chen has lost too much blood. He needs an operation right away!”

“Director Zhou is undergoing an operation in a car accident, and I can’t get out of it. I have already contacted the directors of other departments.”

Liu Juan immediately explained it again.

“Then what should I do now? Deputy Director Chen’s situation is dangerous!”

Zhao Tiantian was stunned when he heard the words, his brows frowned, and he looked a little flustered.

He has just determined the injury, and the knife has been drawn too deeply.