Chapter 25: A pretending meal, I am good at it!

Liu Yan’er asked for help in his tone, after thinking about it, he agreed.

They were all friends anyway, and Qin Feng drove to pick her up.

“Brother Qin Feng, you are here!”

As soon as he got downstairs, Liu Yan’er had already been waiting at the door.

Seeing him coming, he smiled like a flower and trot over and said.

“So pretty dressed today?”

Qin Feng looked at the beautiful shadow in front of him, his eyes lit up, and he couldn’t help but praise.

Today’s Liu Yan’er is particularly fresh, with a pure white floral T-shirt and denim hot pants underneath.

A pair of slender and straight legs can be seen clearly, and they are as white as gelatinous jade.

The scattered hair is tender and pleasant in the playfulness, and it is obvious that the light makeup is carefully painted.

“Really?”

Liu Yan’er, who was sitting in the co-driver, heard his words, with joy on his face.

“Where shall we eat?”

Qin Feng asked.

“Côte d’Azur.”

As soon as Liu Yan’er spoke, he was shocked.

Qin Feng knows this shop is the best western restaurant in Jiangcheng.

The price is not cheap!

“Why? A big money invites you to dinner today? Go to such a good place.”

Qin Feng joked.

Liu Yan’er frowned when she heard this, as if a little embarrassed.

“Actually… it’s a boy in our school who has been chasing me, but I don’t like him.”

She talked about the whole thing,

“He knew that I would be returning to school tomorrow, so he came from Beijing and said that he would pick me up to school tomorrow and invite me to dinner in the evening.

If I don’t go, he will come downstairs and wait for me. I really can’t escape. ”

Oh~~

I see!

This is for me to help her block this chasing boy!

“Are you going to use me as a shield?”

Qin Feng turned his head to look at her, and asked with a faint smile.

“Ah?! No! I didn’t mean that, Brother Qin Feng!”

Liu Yan’er was shocked when he heard what he said, with a panic expression on his face, shaking his head again and again.

“I also found my best friend to go there with me, I really didn’t mean it!

I am…I am…”

“Okay, I am teasing you.”

Speaking of this, Qin Feng looked at her anxiously and seemed to be crying, so he waved his hand quickly.

“Your mother is my leader, and we have not known each other for one or two days. It’s okay.

It just so happened that I was tired all day, someone invited to such a good restaurant, and I also went to a white prostitution for a delicious meal. ”

When the voice fell, Liu Yan’er buried her head deeply, rubbing her hands constantly, seemingly nervous.

“Okay, let’s go, and pick up your girlfriend first.”