Chapter 60: Steel bars penetrate the body! Qin Feng came to the consultation

late at night,

The construction site of a residential area in Jiangcheng was brightly lit, and many workers wearing hard hats climbed on the safety frame built.

“Old Fang! Pull the steel bars in!”

When a contractor saw a tower crane and delivered a bundle of steel bars to the entrance outside the building, he shouted to a worker.

“good!”

The somewhat dark man heard the words, put down the breath in his hand, stood up, and ran to the delivery port.

Pick up an iron hook and stand on the edge, hook the large bundle of steel bars and drag it in.

However,

Just halfway through, he suddenly felt a little dizzy and his hands couldn’t work hard.

“Lao Luo! Come and help me! It’s too heavy!”

Swarthy Anren immediately called out the busy workers not far away to come and help.

The man stood up and walked over, just when he was about to be by his side.

An accident happened!

Suddenly a cross wind hits, raising the dust on the floor, and the man’s eyes are fascinated, and he can’t open it.

He just freed a hand to rub his eyes to block the dust in front of him.

The bundle of steel bars that was suddenly hooked was swayed by the cross wind, and the huge force carried it out.

The dark-skinned man panicked and quickly let go, but it was too late.

This force caught him off guard and staggered two steps outward.

I was near the edge of the building, my eyes couldn’t see anything, I just felt that my feet were empty.

“Ah~!”

“Old Fang!”

The face of the old Luo who rushed over changed drastically, shouting and rushing, but he could only watch the dark-skinned man fall.

Puff~

When Lao Luo ran to the side of the building and looked down, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, there was a protective net built two stories downstairs. The man was falling into the protective net at this time, his face was full of horror.

“Old Fang, don’t move, I’ll go down and pull you up!”

Lao Luo hurriedly yelled at him. Just as he stood up, he suddenly saw the whole bundle of steel bars that had been blown away by the cross wind swinging back again.

Bang!

Wow~

Oops!

Lao Luo watched the bundle of steel bars hit the building heavily, and the buckle was released.

Seven or eight steel bars slid out and fell straight down.

“Lao Fang quickly hide…!”

Puff~

“Ah~!!!”

Before Lao Luo finished his words, he heard the screams of men from below.

……

A phone call rang at the emergency center of the city’s first hospital.

“This is the city hospital emergency.”