Chapter 91-100

Capital,

Daxing Airport.

As soon as Qin Feng walked out of the gate, he saw the beautiful shadow of the upper and lower parking areas.

“Qin Feng!”

Seeing him coming out, Liu Yan’er suddenly ran over with an intoxicating smile on his face.

A white and blue dress swayed with the footsteps, revealing smooth and slender white calves, the green silk beating, causing many males around to take a breath.

beautiful!

In the next second, this beautiful shadow plunged into Qin Feng’s arms, and a heartbroken voice suddenly sounded.

what!

Lord’s youth is over!

When everyone turned their eyes to Qin Feng, they suddenly felt that they were unworthy, but the eyes of those girls lit up!

Wow!

so hot!

Such a handsome guy is more handsome than those idols on TV!

And there is a strong heroic spirit, as if this is what a man should be.

“Wait for a long time.”

Qin Feng smelled the fragrance floating in his nose, smiled at the corners of his mouth, and whispered.

“No, I have just arrived.”

Liu Yan’er raised his head, with crystal radiance in his eyes, and shook his head to find that he had been staring at him, and suddenly a flush of blush appeared on his face, a little shy.

“You…what are you staring at me for?”

“Good-looking!”

Qin Feng smiled lightly.

“I haven’t seen it in two or three months, can’t you let me take a good look?”

“There are so many people! Go away!”

Liu Yan’er immediately lowered his head when he heard the words, peering at the gaze from the side, stretched out his hand and hammered on his chest, and said quickly.

“Go, I’m hungry.”

Qin Feng nodded, put his arms around her shoulders and walked to the front of the car. He got on the white Bentley Continental in the eyes of everyone and galloped away.

“I’m going, so handsome can really serve as a meal~”

Looking at the back of the disappearing sports car, a boy couldn’t help sighing.

“What? Do you think too?”

“Thinking. Ouch~ I was wrong, I was wrong!”

As soon as the voice fell, the boy realized that something was wrong, and suddenly his ears hurt and he hurriedly begged for mercy.

“Huh! If you dare to look around, I will step on your eyes as a light bulb!”

A look of sullenness appeared on the girl’s face, and she said angrily.

“No, no, she just looks pretty, I still love you the most, it’s wood!”

“It’s pretty much the same.”

The girl let go, and the boy took him away in a taxi at a glance.

“Go, follow me to the hotel.”

……

After dinner,

In Xishan Longyin’s villa, Qin Feng sat in the living room watching TV.