Chapter 32: Hi to mention millions of fans, weird retching

In the office,

Qin Feng received a call from Beijing, it was Liu Yan’er.

“Brother Qin Feng, the fund is already operating now, and there will definitely be a lot of connections after adding it.”

“Okay, don’t worry about the 50 million. If there is anyone who comes to declare, send it to me.”

Qin Feng nodded and said with a smile.

“Okay, I know Brother Qin Feng, don’t worry!”

Liu Yan’er’s firm and excited voice came from the phone, and she seemed confident.

Anyway, this fund is systematically rewarding him for medical aid, and he can’t spend it, so it’s more practical than saving more people.

And now Qin Feng is not short of money, and Kari is still lying down with millions!

After hanging up the phone, Xu Yingying happened to come in.

“Qin Feng, what’s the matter now?”

“It’s okay, what’s wrong with Doctor Xu?”

Qin Feng looked at her and asked.

“Oh, I just ran into the director of the medical office downstairs. She asked you about the account.”

Xu Yingying said.

“Oh, let me go! Why did I forget this?”

Qin Feng stood up immediately, walked out with his mobile phone, and said embarrassingly.

“Um, Doctor Xu, I’ll go there first.”

“It’s okay, it’s okay, hurry up and go.”

He nodded, and hurried out in the sight of everyone, and went straight to the medical office.

In the medical office,

“President He, even if I run the hospital account, I don’t have that time.”

Qin Feng was a little embarrassed.

“What should I do? No one in the publicity department of our hospital can play this, and it hasn’t been tepid until now.”

Director He sighed and said helplessly.

“If it weren’t for the last time you were on the Internet, no one knew that our hospital still had these official accounts.”

For a while,

In a dilemma.

“Otherwise, Director He, I will register a scarf myself, and then our hospital will give me certification.”

After a moment of silence, Qin Feng suddenly flashed his inspiration, straightened up and said,

“This will not only help the hospital spread its fame, but also help the publicity department to bring enthusiasm, how about it?”

“Huh? That’s a good idea!”

Director He also brightened his eyes when he heard this. This is indeed a good idea!

Anyway, Qin Feng is a doctor in their hospital, and if he allows him to open it, the effect will definitely be more direct than that of the people in the publicity department.

And you can do some account linkage later, which is more interesting.

“Okay, Qin Feng, just do as you said, now your popularity on the Internet is still very high, I don’t think there is a problem!”