Chapter 45: Qin Feng is going all out

“Actually, the husband of a pregnant woman doesn’t want the child because he knows this situation, but the mother insists on staying, so there is no way.”

Deputy Director Chen sighed and didn’t know what the picture was.

Is it because the mother-in-law wants a boy and has to risk death to give birth?

……

Qin Feng didn’t know what to say.

No matter, this is their private business, and they can’t manage it.

The most important thing now is rescue!

Let’s save the life of the pregnant woman!

“Tell me about the operation.”

Qin Feng stepped up to the position of the main knife with a serious expression.

“At present, balloon surgery has been performed on patients, double venous channels have been established, and massive blood transfusions have been established.

The fetus has been taken out, but during the cesarean section, the electric knife went deep into the bladder and was blocked by the bladder. There was bleeding in the major blood vessels, which fortunately stopped. ”

Xu Yingying immediately explained the current situation of the operation.

“At present, the two most terrible places, one is that the placenta swells into the myometrium and cannot be taken out. When we peeled off the placenta, there was heavy bleeding, and the aspirator could not keep up. The blood directly obscured the surgical field of vision. 1000ml in a minute.”

Qin Feng took a deep breath after hearing this. This was really too dangerous!

“How much blood do you have?”

“There are still 2,000, and someone has been sent to the blood bank to prepare for 3,000.”

He heard a nod, this blood preparation should be enough.

Glancing at the pregnant woman’s open abdominal cavity, it was like a pool of blood, still gushing out.

Most people can’t stand that scene at all!

Moreover, there is no operating room at all, and it is impossible to remove the placenta by hand.

Rushly surgery may even cause more serious consequences!

Because the placenta grows to the myometrium, it is equivalent to being one body. If you want to peel it out, it is like pulling out a radish to bring out the mud, you can only pull it out together with the roots!

Qin Feng glanced at the pictures of the examination, and quickly showed a three-dimensional map of the uterus, placenta, bladder, arteries and veins in his mind.

He must choose the most effective solution as quickly as possible, without delay at all.

There are only two options currently preferred. The first is to continue to forcibly peel the placenta out of the womb and use blood to fight!

The disadvantage of this method is that the bleeding speed is too fast, it does not give a good surgical vision, and it is difficult to peel off.

The second is more direct, removing the entire uterus!

Solve all problems at once!

However, pregnant women will completely lose their uterus and fertility in the future, and at the same time they will also lose some of the female functions attached to the uterus.